Chapter 230 end

The bright crystal chandeliers shone on the venue's exhibition hall, while a red carpet extended from the walkway to the end of the big exhibition hall. The light shone on the crystal pendants, reflecting a crystal clear light.

Reports from all over the world gathered on both sides of the red carpet. At this moment, they held SLRs in their hands and carefully took photos of every designer, model and celebrity.

This large venue was specifically rebuilt by KYE in the last century. There were two large exhibition halls and five small exhibition halls. Each exhibition hall was arranged in different fashion styles, whether it was Korea classical or Europe retro.

But this time, the fashion show was held in a unique exhibition hall.

Once everyone entered, they discovered that there was no specific style in this exhibition hall. The intricately carved pillars and the elegant and simple postmodernism style, this was the only exhibition hall in the KYE venue that could pass off as any style and it was also the place where KYE often held their high-end shows.

20 minutes before the start of the high-end show, all the audience members were basically seated.

This was a womenswear show so there were lots of male supermodels in the audience. For example, there was the world's second ranked Kelson Eddie and the third ranked Harriman Owen.

Lee Soo Hyuk naturally came to the scene. This time, he deliberately didn't put his position with Song Jae Rim so he sat alone.

He had barely sat down when a familiar figure appeared to Lee Soo Hyuk's right.

He instinctively glanced over and exclaimed, "How is it you again?"

The glamorous blonde looked Lee Soo Hyuk up and down and then scoffed. "Did you deliberately sit next to me? At the high-end show last year, you looked at me with fascination. Lee Soo Hyuk, you are a pervert."

Lee Soo Hyuk made a dark expression as he cried out, "Don't flatter yourself!"

Adenes dismissed him. "I don't want to be familiar with you."

This made Lee Soo Hyuk feel aggrieved for a long time. When he saw a large print in the hall with KYE on it, there was a flash of light in his mind. He smiled and said, "Adenes, do you know what company I belong to? I'm a Muse model! I'm telling you, I know Yoon Young noona for many years..."

Adenes' expression changed. "What did you say?"

"Ah, if I meet Yoon Young noona when I go to the company in two days, what should I say?"

"...In fact, you are really handsome."

"Haha."

"Lee Soo Hyuk, I really admire you in particular."

"Haha."

"Lee Soo Hyuk, you are the most handsome supermodel I've ever seen."

"Hey hey! You are a really good talker! Don't try and seduce me! I feel afraid when I look at you!"

......

By the time the high-end show was about to start, Lee Soo Hyuk was a bit dizzy and said that he would help this foreign friend and saw a few good words to Yoon Young noona. Once the lights completely turned dark, Lee Soo Hyuk suddenly had a thought, "Hey? Why are you here? You aren't wearing KYE's wedding dress this time?"

Adenes turned to look at him. "I walked for Jung Kook last time, this is giving him enough face."

Lee Soo Hyuk whispered, "...In fact, you weren't invited..."