Chapter 222

The formal introduction of Korea's same-sex marriage law caused a certain sensation in the world.

In fact, many countries allowed same-sex marriage for many years. However, Korea hadn't passed this legislation.

They had been liberated for 200 years but it was really difficult to let the feudal ideas of the first 5,000 years dissipate. Some traditional thinking like 'men and women working together won't be tired' or 'heterosexuality is attraction, homosexuality is repulsion' still lasted, rejecting the phenomenon of same-sex love.

Now Korea people were more accepting of homosexuality and the legislation passed through the efforts of many people. Decades of hard work with little hope of success were over and same-sex marriage was officially legal from January 1st, 2022.

After the law was established, there was information showing that during the three day holiday at New Year's, thousands of homosexuals went to the notary office to officially become husband and wife. There were also many celebrities who legally became partners.

After so many people married, the fans of Korea's famous same-sex couples started to wonder when their own CP would marry.

Don't talk about the famous couples in the entertainment industry, Mr. Jeon and Jiminie... hey, you abuse the singles all day, will you get married next time?

The fans were very serious about this matter and discussed it on SNS and the forums every day. However, Jung Kook and Jimin didn't seem to know about this. They didn't react much and just focused on their daily life, not evaluating this matter.

The fresh energy of the fans slowly passed.

In any case, the ship would naturally sail. If the two of them really married then who could stop it? The husband and wife could go together while they continued writing stories and drawing images ╮(╯▽╰)╭ .

But the fans didn't think that they would keep being abused! In New York fashion week, the two of them were bright as they attended fashion shows! When Jimin participated in a show, Jung Kook would watch under the stage and gently clap.

When Jimin didn't participate, the two of them would sit together, whispering to each other and laughing.

...Dammit!!  Were they going to fashion week or giving out candies?

At the end of 2021, Jimin and YZ's one year contract ended. But the two parties were very happy with each other and YZ renewed the contract with Jimin. As for how long the contract was renewed for, only the parties involved knew.

At the end of the New York Fashion Week, KYE held another high-end show in February 2019. This was a female show, with Bae Yoon Young acting as the finale model and Rose acting as the opening model. The two beautiful Korea models opened and closed this fashion show, earning global praise.

March arrived and the world supermodel rankings was announced again.

On the men's list, Jung Kook steadily stayed in first place while Jimin was still ranked second. On the female list, Adenes once again got first while Cecilia fell to second. It was difficult to separate these two people, causing a heated discussion in the industry—although Adenes didn't want her ranking to rise.

In May, a reporter interviewed a member of the World Supermodels Organization and asked him, "The world's female supermodel rankings is always up and down. This allows us to know that there isn't much difference in the scores between Cecilia and Adenes. Suppose that Adenes wasn't transgender, what type of ranking would she get if she was on the male rankings?"

The member of the World Supermodels Organization was an employee of R Lauren. The reporter's question had nothing to do with the brand he represented so he replied bluntly, "If Adenes returns to the present world male supermodel rankings, she will be forever third."