BONUS- Baby

"Are you feeling alright baby?" Ares scooped his woman out of car before she was being carrying in the clinic in his arms, his black suit and elegant bearing attracted the attention of a lot of pedestrians who had stopped on the pavements to just take a glance at the Mafia King and Queen who were followed by numerous guards.

The people who surrounded them were not commoners because this medical facility offered the best healthcare in the country thus only the richest and the highest could afford it.

The woman that was being carried gave a feeble smile before burying herself more into her husband's hold. Wasn't it said that the new Mafia King was very cruel and did not even differentiated between aristocracy or common beggars, that he did not had a single kind bone in his malicious body...then why did he carried around a woman with such care as if she was his entire world.

There were several rumors that Ares Waylon after getting married to Rose Cattaneo, the sole heiress of Cattaneo Mafia clan did not let out his wife out of his mansion at all, he turned her into a caged bird and the only time she was let on her own was when they travelled together.

Girls standing a bit closer to Ares had their face flushed with scarlet spreading, not only the man was indifferently cold but also so handsome. It was a shame that he hated people touching him or they could try their luck. Who cares about the baseless rumors, even if a blind man could see how much the Mafia King adored the Queen that he had married.

Now the thing that they could not understand was how the woman was in any way special, if she could make Ares fall this deeply in love then why not they.

The eyes and whispers were ignored as Ares clutched Rose closer walking straight ahead.

"What is it doll?" As soon as the words escaped his mouth, Rose's plump pink lips wobbled as she threw her arms around his neck, looking up at him with big almond eyes with tears like dew drops before morning sun filled in them.

"Can you please ask the doctor to not give me an injection" The pregnancy was planned and then only they had decided for a child but one thing that they were not aware of was the problems that it would bring. Rose had morning sickness accompanied by the change of taste and cravings and her previous fear of hospitals have intensified ten folds.

The previously loved smell of peanut butter was unbearable to her and now most of the things that she ate were personally prepared by Ares no matter how busy he was.

"I will talk to him okay." When the woman one adores and loves is in their arms, carrying their child in her womb and looking at her man with such spoilt expression the man could not bear thus he only had the willingness to give her what she wished for.

"But I don't like the medicinal smell." She whined.

"Be good little girl, the sachet on your waist has lavender powder, you would not inhale anything that disturbs your senses." By now their personal guards had turned stone figures, no matter how much rumor or gossip tried to frame these two masters, the personal guards almost had their nose bleeding with how their Mafia boss turned a wolf wagging his tail as soon as it comes to the Queen.

Although it was a happy scene but the ones to fight and invest their times in battles and strategies and personally encountered their King killing and torturing brutally how come they accept such a soft side of him.

Whenever a new guard comes they usually have a mini heartattack when they see these two before getting used to it.

There was quiet for awhile and they had almost reached the gynecologist before a cute voice sounded.

"I want strawberry ice-cream with raspberry and chocolate syrup."

"Ok"

The guards "....."

__________________________________________________________________

"Ares its so cool!" The doctor chuckled kindly before she applied the liquid on Rose's bulging tummy to perform an ultrasound.

"Oh baby" The man could not help but feel excited as his wife held his hand, both of them watching the screen very intently to see the first image of fetus forming inside.

"Congratulations Sir, ma'am your child is very healthy and developing." Rose held Ares palm tightly as tears gathered in her eyes.

"See Ares, that is our little bean sprout." A blurred black and white image of a small figure was visible and it was very early so they have not yet came up with a name thus a small nickname was given.

Rose was very emotional after the watching the first image of their baby and Ares was bursting from happiness. From a small little girl whom he considered as his best friend to the girl he started liking and from there she was the woman he fell in love with Rose was his happiness.

Since the day she had entered his life the world was vividly colourful and now she was going to bring a new life into the world, he found it almost unreal...magical.

The journey home for him was filled with these sugary thoughts while Rose fell asleep with exhaustion on his lap. He rubbed her stomach affectionately.

He dialed a number to the head maid trying to keep his voice lowered into the phone.

"Buy ten tubs of Ice-cream all Strawberry flavoured, make a new wardrobe for the queen with one hundred maternity clothes. Replace all high heeled shoes and sandals with flat comfortable fur shoes. My Rose doesn't likes the smell of lilies anymore, uproot the lily garden and plant ten thousand roses of the most fragrant types.

Replace all the furniture with rounded, soft wood and cushions. Our room in westward side is very windy...shift it to the north..." The demands continued on this side while the head maid was surrounded by other maids who worried about her face getting paler each second.

Dear Innocent Queen the King was going to hunt and bury us under tough work for you!

Unaware of all the chaos around her, the soft sweet woman slept like a baby in her husband's arms.

_______________________________________________________________