WILLHAM

This chapter is the requested chapters: Rose's brother included but he will make future appearances as well~

A simple connecting chapter~

"What did you say?" Sierra looked at Rose in astonishment as she felt her ears were playing a trick on her.

"I want to attend the Clover University of Time and study management, I don't want to attend etiquette classes anymore."

"Do you understand what you are saying, Rose? Management? Since when have you been interested in such stupid pastimes? I had tried my best to get you to the Imperial Academy yet all you want to do is throw tantrums!" Rose although had expected this reaction

"I don't want to be a doll anymore but you refuse to understand me at all... I hate you mom!"

Words that had affected more than what looked made Sierra stiffen and her sight follow the girl who ran up the stairs before getting inside her room, clacking it shut.

Rose was the only biological daughter of Vincent Cattaneo and Sierra Cattaneo and almost came out as a miracle since her birth. The couple that had been trying to conceive for five years had almost accepted defeat despite no health issues when a ray of hope in the form of a small fetus was reflected in the ultrasound at the gynecologist.

Thus after the girl was born it seemed as if all wishes of the duo were fulfilled, a heir to the mafia family and a complete sense of life but what faded into the background was the question that who would in future would control the Cattaneo clan if there was no boy. Although for Vincent his daughter was the entire world others refused to think so, a woman was not capable to manage after she gets married, they had said.

The question had enraged Vincent so much so that he had refused to see his own grandfather and father for the entirety of their lives and also that he would leave the clan after an argument. Sierra on the other hand did not think similarly, she had seen the matter in-depth and understood one thing of importance- her daughter's pride and status must be given to her, Rose was born a princess and there was nothing in the world that can take away her honor till her mother had an ounce of breath in her lungs.

Thus to mediate in the matter, the woman had agreed to follow the legacy of decades, she will adopt a child from inside the clan, a far off relative that will be the brother of Rose and in future would fulfill the role of Mafia underboss on behalf of Rose but this time the condition was a little changed.

The boy would have 40% of the shares and assets of the Cattaneo clan, which meant the majority will still be legally of Rose yet the wolves looking for faults and flaws would be nonetheless.

For all these years Sierra had tried to strengthen her daughter's position by using all means, whether it was getting into an educational institution that made Rose look nobler or silencing the ones that spoke against her...yet in the process she had shadowed the happiness of the most important person that existed.

Rose was not happy.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, I brought you warm chocolate milk and cookies" A voice whispered into the silence of the night. The soft yellow glow from the lamp and a girl who sat infront of it with crystal tears rolling down her cheek were the only things visible at the moment. Rose refused to eat dinner tonight and went to bed earlier worrying Sierra and Vincent yet the one who actually approached her first was Willham.

"Go-Go away....." a small hiccup released after, made the boy sigh before dipping the cookie and keeping it infront of Rose's face.

"I will listen to you okay? First, you eat up and stop crying." Moments passed and the angel was unable to refuse such a concerned brother of hers thus she opened her mouth to engulf the chocolate cookie in one go.

"Woah! You are going to chew off my fingers."

Willham Cattaneo was nowhere near to the mafia boss that the clan wanted him to be, a computer geek that spent most of his time hacking into various devices from across the world yet had no idea what it was to shed blood, he was an orphan that was adopted only when he was at the age of nine but had found his own home here with the people that lived in this place.

Despite staying most of the time outside the country he never forgot to talk to Rose or rather bring gifts and spoil his sister.

"A-Ares told me that I am allowed to do anything I want....I don't want to be a silly person anymore Will....I want to have an identity of my own."

"Who is Ares?.....your boyfriend?" Mischievous blue eyes twinkled as the man whistled making Rose glow ripe red.

"N-No! What are you saying......he is n-not my b-boyfriend....uhm not yet." The last words were spoken so low that if it was not Willham who had a habit to pay attention, he might have missed out.

"Sooo he is your crush, did you tell him yet?"

"Ares....he...I don't think he would.....he does not think like that-"

A knock to the door made the innocent angel with puffy eyes resembling a panda by now jump in alarm.

"Come in." It was her mother who had a plate full of food in her hands beside her father who was carrying a glass of water.

"If you give a reason good enough.....we might consider your admission to the management department."