×× chapter 15 ××

-- 2 months later --

Uraraka ran into the nurse's office with a box of star shaped chocolates in one hand and a taser in the other.

"Deku!! Deku!! Look what I found!!" The brunette said excitedly, waving the taser around like a child showing her parents a drawing. Izuku stared at her confusingly, wondering why she's carrying a taser.

Before the boy could ask, Uraraka threw the box of chocolates in front of him and shoved one of the chocolates into his mouth. Izuku spat out the chocolate after almost choking on it and glared at his friend. Uraraka stared at him innocently, acting like she didn't almost kill him. "Sorry Deku, you haven't eaten in 2 days and I was desperate." The girl said nervously, rubbing her neck in embarrassment. "Oh also, Bakugo took some notes for you in class. They're in your room for once you're discharged."

Izuku's face fell once he heard the blond's name and weakly nodded at the brunette's statement before shoving a bunch of chocolates into his mouth. "Um Ura, I actually don't feel that well. Can I, um, be alone for a few hours until I have to go back to the dorms?" Uraraka nodded in understanding and mumbled out a soft sorry for mentioning Katsuki's name and left the room, taking the box of chocolates with her as to not let Izuku binge eat them.

Izuku stared at the door after the brunette left and let out a groan.. "Ugh, why did stupid Kacchan write my stupid notes!!?" he whined, waving his legs in the air and immediately regretting it, crying out in pain, causing recovery girl to sigh in disappointment.

"Sorry, um, how long until I'm free to leave?" Izuku asked, hoping it won't be too long. After finding out he'll be out in less that 4 hours, he grabbed his phone and opened his messages, scrolling all the way down to a specific blond's number and reading their messages from 2 months ago, their last conversation about some plushie Denki brought and accidentally burnt. Izuku chuckled sadly and wiped a few tears as he remembered their last conversation.

Izuku sighed angrily, still mad at himself for not trusting Katsuki and thinking of ways to convince the blond that he has fully forgiven him despite his breakdown. He threw his phone on the other side of the bed and sat up, reaching out for the box of chocolates only to remember that Uraraka took them with her and groaned as he flopped back down on the bed and shut his eyes, thinking about the blonde.

וווווווווווווווווווו

"KATSUKI YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE!! YOU CHEATED!!" Kaminari yelled in anger after being killed in Call of Duty by the blond who, in return, threw a pillow at him for screaming and hurting his ears.

"WHO YA CALLING AN ASSHOLE, DUNCE FACE?! SHUT YA MOUTH, NOT MY FAULT YOU SUCK AT THIS GAME!!"

"NO I DON'T, YOU'RE JUST A CHEATING DICKWARD WHO LOVES TO KILL ME ALL THE TIME"

The two teenagers continued arguing as Kirishima and Sero watched the sight in front of them in amusement. Ashido grabbed three extra controllers from the drawer, handed them to the two boys, and sat herself down on the living room couch, adding herself and the other two avatars so they can fight each other, completely ignoring the two blonds fighting beside her.

"Deku!! You're back!!" The group heard Uraraka shout from behind them. They turned their heads, looking at the Dekusquad surrounding Izuku in excitement. Ashido and Kirishima stared at each other awkwardly while Kaminari tackled Katsuki on the ground to distract him and divert his attention away from the greenie.

"Get off me you fuckin sore loser." Katsuki grunted, letting out a few explosions and slightly burning Kaminari's arm, causing him to yelp in surprise and jump off of the blond. Katsuki stared at Kaminari, grateful for the effort, and walked upstairs, smiling softly at Izuku who has been staring him since he entered the dorms.

The greenie's eyes teared up and he quickly wiped them away, giving the blond a small wave as he watched him walk away. Shoto looked at Izuku worriedly, thinking of ways he could cheer up his friend.

Without thinking properly, Shoto grabbed the greenie's arm and dragged him over to the living room, where the bakusquad were, and sat himself on the couch pulling Izuku beside him.

Izuku would always laugh at Shoto's awful attempt at plating videogames, so the dual haired boy decided to play against Kaminari to entertain and make his friend happy, even if it's only for a few minutes.

"Are you sure you wanna play, Roki? You really sucked last time." Kaminari spoke, grabbing two controllers from the table and handing one to the teen despite not hearing his reply.

"Yes, I'd like to try defeating you." Todoroki stated monotonously, waiting for Kaminari to start the game.

"Alright, whatever you say Roki." The teen said, starting the game, immediately killing the dual haired male, leaving everyone laughing at Shoto's confused face. He didn't mind one bit because Izuku was laughing with them, so he continued to endure the humiliation in order to see Izuku smiling some more.

וווווווווווווווווווו

After a few hours of watching and playing COD with everyone, Izuku headed upstairs to take a short nap, tired from all the social interaction directly after he was discharged. He stopped on Katsuki's floor and walked towards his room, pausing once he reached his door. He lifted his arm, intending to knock, but thought better of it and let his hand fall to his side, resting his head on the door.

"What am I going to do, Kacchan?" Izuku mumbled, body lightly shaking.

"You can come in for starters."

Katsuki stated, chuckling at Izuku's shocked face. The greenie turned around and saw the blond looking down at him, smiling sadly.

"Hi." Katsuki softly whispered.
Izuku smiled at the blond, a few tears forming at the corner of his eyes. He wiped them away, internally cursing himself for crying so much today. He felt strong arms wrap around him and immediately melted into the blond's touch.

"You need to stop crying, Deku. It's getting pretty pathetic."

Izuku let out a soft chuckle and shook his head in amusement, frowning when Katsuki pulled away.

"You've been with those extras for over 2 hours after you came. You're tired, go sleep." The blond stated, moving passed the greenie and entering his room, keeping the door open and planning on closing it once he sees Izuku go upstairs. But instead of Izuku doing what Katsuki expected, he stayed put and mumbled out a few incoherent words, making the blond smile, knowing that Izuku is just stalling to spend as much time in his company.

"Deku-"

"M'Not tired, I'm fine." The greenie argued, his eyes closing as he said that, unable to stay open. 'traitors' he thought before innocently looking up at the blond.

"You're literally about to pass out, moron." The blonde scoffed, chuckling when he saw the short boy about to fall.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed, idiot." He sighed, lifting Izuku up into a bridal carry and walking upstairs to his floor. Izuku snuggled into Katsuki's chest as they were heading towards his dorm room, savoring every moment before it ends.

After a few moments, the blond made it into Izuku's room and set him on his bed, covering him up with his All Might blanket and turning off the light. He chuckled as he watched Izuku fell asleep the second his head hit the pillow. He stayed in the room for a few moments longer, admiring Izuku, tears falling out his eyes. He wiped them away and mumbled out a goodnight before shutting the door.

A/N Word Count 1,333
literally had this chapter ready for about a week but completely forgot about until now bcs school :D
i hope you're having an amazing day/night.
(it's okay if your aren't)
<3