×× chapter 28 ××

"Huh- Wait- Huh?"

Inside Izuku's room were his classmates wearing matching all might onesies with a plethora of blankets and pillows surrounding them on the floor and a few snacks and card games in the corner of the room.

His eyes widened at Katsuki who's also wearing the matching onesie and bit his lip to stifle his laughter. His eyes quickly moves from the blond to the extra onesie laying next to the one he's avoiding.

"OH MY GOD I GET MY OWN ALL MIGHT ONESIE?!?!"

The greenie ran towards the outfit and stared at it in amazement. He slowly looked at his classmates with a pleading look wjole holding the onesie. They nodded their heads in understanding and let him excitedly run downstairs to change his clothes in the bathroom and watched as he emerged with a wide smile on his face.

"What is all this?! Not that I'm complaining, this is the best thing ever. I love it so much but I wanna know what this is for and why because I don't think today is anything special since I have all the important birthdays and holidays and events in my calendar so-"

"Deku"

Izuku stopped his mumbling and looked at the blond in confusion before realizing what he was doing and smiled embarrassingly in front of the class.

"This is my apology. Now sit and have fun."

'apology? huh?'

Before he could ask Katsuki what he meant by that, Uraraka pulled him down next to her and placed the boardgame that she was holding on the floor.

"Enough chatter. Let's beath these motherfuckers. DIBS ON TENYA AND IZU!!"

"HEY THAT'S NOT FAIR!! YOU CAN'T CALL DIBS!! I WANT IIDA!!"

"We have a name box for a reason idiots. Don't look down on my creation. Hmph"

Uraraka and Kaminari stopped their bickering and stared at Mina in annoyance. The girl smiled at them smugly amd handed the box towards Kirishima.

"Okay Eiji, who're your teammates?"

וווווווווווווווווווו

The game went on for an hour before two teams were left – Izuku, Kaminari, & Asui and Katsuki, Jirou, & Momo.

"We've reached the final round everyone. It's Izuky Midoriya against Katsuki Bakugo this round. It's up to them to gain their team's victory. Will the pressure break or make them? Who knows? Let's find out!"

Mina, who decided to be the reporter once she lost, announced the final round while the rest of the class  sat around the two groups anxiously seeing who's the winner.

Izuku and Katsuki stared each other down, two dice on each of their hands, both of their play characters 9 steps away from the finish line. All they have to do is get a 9 and above and they'll win.

"On the count of three, roll your dice and see who will claim victory! Are you boys ready?"

Both teens nodded, still staring at each other as they waited for Mina's countdown and once they heard her "ROLL!!" they let go of their dice and watched as each one rolled around the board, waiting for them to stop.

"And the winner issss.... IZUKU MIDORIYA!!"

Izuku and his teams screamed in triumph and Hugh fived each other.

"IN YOUR FACE LOSERS WE WONN!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DUNCE FACE, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WIN THE NEXT GAME ON YOUR OWN YOU FUCKING DEPENDENT BITCH!!"