×× chapter 12 ××

Izuku stared up at Katsuki with a shocked and confused expression. Katsuki tugged the back of his shirt, nervously waiting for the greenette's answer. "Wait, r-right now?" he watched as Katsuki hesitantly nodded his head. 'Is Kacchan nervous?' Izuku noticed Katsuki's hand lightly shake and let out a soft chuckle. "Where will we go?" "It's a surprise." Izuku's eyes lit up as he remembered the picnic that the blonde surprised him with.

The greenette stood on his tiptoes and kissed the blonde's cheek. "Sure, just let me put my shoes on first." Katsuki blushed as he watched the greenette pick up and put on his red sneakers.

Izuku grabbed his phone and waved goodbye tot Uraraka as he walked out. Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hand and intertwined them as they walked downstairs to the living room and exited the dorm building.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Izuku and Katsuki reached a small park a few blocks from Katsuki's house. There was a wired fence surrounding it with the words DON'T ENTER written on a sign hung on it. "Well this is new." Katsuki mumbled out. Izuku's eyes were wide and sparkling. A small blush crept onto his cheeks as he smiled up at Katsuki. He let out an excited yelp as he bounced into Katsuki's arms and hugged him tightly.

The blonde had taken Izuku to a park they used to play in as kids before Katsuki got his quirk. Izuku thought Katsuki forgot about all the times they spent together, but apparently he didn't. And since Izuku is so emotional, he couldn't help the tears that spilled from his eyes and soaked the blonde's shirt in the process.

Katsuki let out a soft chuckle as he hugged the greenette back. After a few moments, Katsuki detached himself from the hug, which made the greenette frown, as he looked around the fence.

Katsuki let out a few explosions as he neared his hand towards the fence. Once his hands touched it, the wires rusted  a bit. "Ok good, it won't electrocute us." Izuku raised his eyebrow as he saw Katsuki climbing the fence. "What are you doing? We'll get in trouble." "Don't worry about it nerd. We can just say we were chasing a villain, and since we have our licence, they'll believe us." Izuku rolled his eyes as he watched the blonde make his way up and jump down. He stared at Izuku, waiting for him to do the same.

Izuku looked hesitantly at the blonde before slowly climbing up the fence, careful not to fall down. Katsuki smiled as Izuku jumped down beside him, and grabbed his hand as he lead him deeper into the park. "Where are we going?" "Another surprise." Izuku's eyes sparkled, once more, as he let the blonde lead him.

Katsuki stopped after a few minutes, which made Izuku bump into him. He held onto the blonde's shirt as he steadied himself, focusing on his footing.

Once he looked up, he saw a small abandoned patch that had a well in the middle with a white dirty blanket covered in holes hung atop a few tree branches which covered the entire patch. There was sign taped at the top written on it SECRET BASE in a messy handwriting.

Katsuki scratched the back of his neck, looking at Izuku, waiting for his reaction. Izuku looked at the blonde, eyes wide, and back at the base. His eyes watered as tears spilled down his cheeks and onto his shirt. He held Katsuki's hand and squeezed it tight. "I-It's still here." He sniffled and wiped away his tears. Katsuki smiled and squeezed back.

He let go and walked towards the base. "You know, there's a big hole in the middle of this thing. Wanna watch the stars?" Izuku nodded his head while trying to hold his tears and ran over, beside Katsuki, under the blanket.

They both layed down and watched the stars, Izuku layed on top of Katsuki, his face buried on the side of his chest. Katsuki was playing with Izuku's curls while rubbing one of the greenette's arms.

After an hour of stargazing, the two males sat up and leaned against the well, Izuku wrapped around Katsuki, as they talked about the memories they had together.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Little Izuku was running as fast as he could, trying to keep up with the speedy blonde infront of him. "KACCHAN, SLOW DOWN!!" The blonde stopped and let the greenette bump into him and fall. He let out a loud laugh as he watched the greenette stand up and fall down again. He laughed even louder and eventually fell down. Izuku chuckled as he pulled himself up then grabbed the blonde's arm and did the same. "Come on Kacchan, we have to finish before our moms find us." the blonde nodded as he ran towards the well.

Izuku grabbed the thin blanket out of his backpack while the blonde grabbed some branches that fell down due to a storm and dragged it beside the well. "OI, DEKU. COME HELP ME!!" Izuku perked up and ran towards the blonde to help him carry the branches upwards.

After the boys placed the branches on the corners of the patch, they grabbed the blanket and pulled it atop of the branches, Izuku having to stand on Katsuki's shoulders to do so.

After an hour of falling and screaming, the two were finally done. They layed down on the grass and fell asleep. Their parents found them 30 minutes later and carried them home.

The next few months, the two boys would go to their secret base everyday after school and do their homework, play, talk, and sleep.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

After a few hours of talking, laughing, and cuddling, it was now midnight and Izuku had fallen asleep. Katsuki looked down after hearing his soft snores and chuckled. He slowly stood up and held Izuku, bridal style, kissed his forehead, and began walking towards the dorm.

After 30 minutes, the two reached the dorms. Katsuki opened the door with his shoulder and shook his head once he saw his group look their way.

He walked over to the living room and set Izuku on the couch. Ashido raised her eyebrow and nodded towards the sleeping greenette. "What happened? Did you bore him?" Katsuki glared at the girl as he growled. "He fell asleep." "I can see that." "Don't be smart with me Pinky. He liked my surprise." Ashido let out a small squeal which made Izuku squirm. Katsuki shot her a glare as she covered her mouth.

She looked at the greenette and sighed when his eyes remained shut. "Sorry, just happy for you, and glad that it didn't end up like your first date. Haha." Katsuki rolled his eyes as he sat down near Izuku, and nooded his head in agreement, also glad that it ended up good.

Kirishima sat down, beside the blonde and let out a sigh. "You know, seeing you two together still baffles me sometimes." The group all nodded their heads as they hummed in agreement. "And to think this wouldn't have happened if Izuku didn't drunk confess to you." Kaminari added with a snicker at the end.

The blonde glanced to his side when he heard Izuku stir. The entire group turned their heads to Izuku once he sat up, eyebrow raised, looking at Katsuki. "What drunk confession?" Katsuki let out a nervous humm as he stared at the greenette. "Well, um, remember that party last week where you got drunk?" Izuku nodded his head, still confused. "Well, I walked you back to the dorms and while I was doing that, you sort of told me how you feel about me." Izuku's eyes widened as his eyes started to tear up. "W-wait, so the entire reason you surprised me with that picnic last week, is because I confessed to you?" Katsuki slowly nodded his head, not understanding why Izuku was upset.

Izuku looked down at his lap and bit his lip, overthinking the situation. He looked back up and saw the blonde staring at him, a confused expression plastered on his face. "So you're not actually in love with me?"

A/N Word Count 1,361
Please correct any mistakes I might have made in this chapter.
Sorry this chapter sucked.
I hope you have an amazing day, night, or evening, Wherever you are in the world.
Thank you and bye.