×× chapter 27 ××

"What did I miss? Tell me what I missed. Shoto, Shoto c'mon tell me what I missed."

Izuku blocked Shoto's view of the movie he was watching, waiting for the teen to tell him what happened in training.

After Aizawa saw him on the roof, he got 2 weeks of house arrest as a consequence of staying up later than the agreed curfew and disruption of school property, whatever that meant.

So, there he was, annoying everyone in class until they told him what he missed out on at training while Katsuki sat on the couch with a pleased smile on his face recording him.

"Shoto."
silence
"Ocha."
silence
"Tenya."
silence

And that went on for 30 minutes - Izuku naming everyone in class A, not bothering with Katsuki as he would just laugh in the greenie's face, until he gave up and sat face down on the floor im defeat.

"You all are awful people."

Izuku whined, his voice muffled by his face being squished between the carpet.

"Sorry Izu, sensei's rules. You know how it goes."

Uraraka said apologetically, patting the boy's head robotically before sitting near Ashido, watching Denki beat Shoto at another match of Smash Bros, Shoto still completely oblivious of how to play the game.

Izuku stared up at his classmates and sighed in defeat, turning his head to face Katsuki, watching him scream at Shoto for "being a complete imbecile" and "to get his head out of his ass and stop losing to Dunce Face", ignoring the fact that he lost to "Dunce Face" multiple times.

Izuku let out another sigh, this time louder, and kept staring at Katsuki, waiting for some kind of reaction, but nothing. After a few minutes of staring at the blond, he stood up and walked upstairs.

ווווווווווווווווווו×

Izuku was watching a random movie online when he heard a knock on the door. He knew who it was.

"Kacchan? Come in!!"
"That's creepy, stop that."

The boy let out a soft chuckle and watched as the blond threw his backpack near him, almost hitting the legs of the chair he was sitting on.

Izuku let out a small squeal and held onto his desk like his life depended on it, Katsuki admiring him from the door still.

Once Izuku had time to process what Katsuki did, he shot him a confused look before bending down to grab the bag.

"I take good notes. Use them to stay caught up in class, and if you need help, then just come to my room. Or Icy Hot, you study late, I need my beauty sleep."

Before Izuku could give him a reply, his door was already shut, leaving silence in his wake.

Izuku smiled and took Katsuki's notebooks out of his bag, whispering a soft "thank you Kacchan" before opening them and getting ready to study for the next few hours.

ווווווווווווווווווו×

A week passed by and the class was sitting on the kitchen table, covered in paint, chatting excitedly over one another with a very confused Izuku staring at them from the living room.

Kirishima noticed Izuku looking at them and walked over to him, his smile stretched out wider than it usually is.

"Hey Midoriya! Sorry man, one of the teachers were absent today and Present Mic took their place, decided we should have fun and threw a paintball match."

The redhead's smile faltered then disappeared once he saw Izuku's fallen face. He sat down beside the teen and put his arm around his shoulder.

"Hey don't worry man!! A bunch of us agreed to do another one next weekend so you can have fun too!!"

Izuku gave Kirishima a half smile and nodded, letting out a soft "Thanks Kiri" before walking inside the kitchen and sitting next to Shoto and Iida, his fake smile already plastered on him as he listened to the class passionately tell stories and argue about the match they had.

After a few minutes, Katsuki and Sato walked into the kitchen - Katsuki holding all the serving plates and utensils while Sato was holding two large plates containing the meals and set them down at the middle of the table, Kirishima and Denki helping Katsuki hand out the plates to everyone.

Katsuki noticed Izuku seated between his friends, his fake smile still present, and walked over to him. Grabbing Izuku by the wrist, he dragged the both of them away to the living room, two plates filled with katsudon and rice balls with his free hand.

He placed Izuku on the couch, grabbed his earohone and shoved one ear piece into the greenie's ears, and played their favorite childhood movie. Katsuki handed him one of the plates and began eating his own, watching the movie silently.

Izuku stared at him lovingly for a few minutes until the blond nudged him with his elbow, forcing Izuku to get to his senses and watch the movie with him.

ווווווווווווווווווו×

Izuku slammed his body onto the living room couch. Because he's on suspension, he has dorm cleaning duty which means that he spends the whole day cleaning the whole dorm, top to bottom once every 4 days. This was one of those days.

It was quiet, like that time Katsuki surprised him with the roof dinner. Izuku smiled at the memory. It's not like he didn't like the surprise, heck he loved it, he just wanted to pull a small prank on Katsuki that obviously backfired and Katsuki is too mad to want to talk about that time, so Izuku has just been going though the days regretting his life decisions, desperately wanting to kiss Katsuki everytime he sees him.

Izuku sat up and stretched his arms and legs, looking around the room for his classmates, who still weren't here. He mumbled a few curse words under his breath and stalked upstairs to find people. He gets really cranky after cleaning and he needs people to make him not cranky, but no one is here to do that so he's struggling.

He spent 10 minutes knocking on every door and getting no response, doing that 4 times just in case the other person didn't hear properly.

He got tired and decided to sleep until he heard noises. He walked back down, grabbed a few pancakes that Katsuki made for everyone, and entered his room.

But he couldn't open his door. It was locked.

'Huh?'

He put his ear on the door and heard a few shuffling sounds and soft whispers.

'Huh?'

He knocked on the door, his ears never leaving their place, and heard the voices quiet down to a deathly silence.

He took his ear off the door and knocked once again, this time harder.

After a few seconds, he heard the locks unlock and then more silence.

Izuku slowly opened the door to his room, expecting a villain attack (for some reason) and before his eyes could process what was in front of him...

"SURPRISE!!"

A/N Word Count 1,160
bless another chapter with more than a 1,000 words. i'm on a roll here. i didn't have electricity the whole day so here ya guys go, another chapter. u can thank my very shitty country.
hope u guys have a great day/night wherever u are in the world.
<3