×× chapter 03 ××

Izuku was standing near the bar, beside Todoroki and Uraraka, twiddling his thumbs while muttering to himself. After a few minutes, he grunted in anger and slammed his hands on the bar table. "Ugh who am I kidding? He'll probably tell me to fuck off before I even have the chance to look at him." He banged his head on the table and sighed.

"Don't you think you're being a tad bit overdramatic?" Uraraka turned to face her best friend. "No I'm not. It's Kacchan we're talking about. He can't go three seconds without yelling at someone, let alone his rival." He raised his head up and placed it atop his palm. "I mean, you're not wrong, but he's gotten better. You two have multiple normal conversations without it ending in bloodshed. Isn't that a good thing?"

Izuku looked at the ground contemplating. "I - I guess. Ugh, but he hates dancing, he knows I know that he does. If I ask him, he's going to know that i want to dance with him in a non-platonic way." Uararaka chuckled. "You're overthinking this Izu, It's not like you're asking him to slow dance with you." "I know but-" "You know what you need?" she cut him off. "You need to let loose and have fun." She said while she grabbed a cup of alcohol and handed it to Izuku. "and who knows, after you drink a few cups, maybe you'll finally have the courage to ask Bakugo to dance." She said smiling reassuringly at him.

He looked at her then at the cup then back at her. "You know what?" He grabbed the cup and drank it all in one gulp. "Let's do it." he said, refilling his now empty cup and it all, again, in another gulp.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Katsuki layed in the ground, sighing in relief as Izuku opened his eyes. "For a second there, I thought your dumbass would never wake up." he chuckled. He leaned Izuku against the wall, trying to make him stay awake. "Ugh, I just wanna lay down again." he whined.

"Stay here and don't move, I'm going to go get some cold water for you, okay?" Izuku grunted as Katsuki turned around and began walking towards the kitchen. Izuku rubbed his eyes and placed one hand the wall and the other on the ground as tried to get up, but failed and fell down on his ass, then back down on his face, with a loud thud."Ughh" Katsuki turned around, alarmed due to the noise, and saw Izuku face first, on the ground. "Dammit, what is wrong with you?" Katsuki, annoyed that he didn't even move three steps, walked back over to Izuku and lifted his body up and placed him back up against the wall.

"You know what? This isn't going to work. Come on. Get up." He grabbed Izuku's hand and got him to stand up. Before Izuku could fall down again, he let Izuku lean on his side as the both of them walk over to the front door. Before he could open it, Izuku lost balance and fell down, taking Katsuki down with him. "God dammit, how much did you even drink tonight, Deku?" he aksed, frustrated. "About a bottle and a half? Maybe even more, who knows?" Izku said, chuckling a little bit. Katsuki's eyes widened. "Jesus Deku, what is wrong with you? Why would you drink so much, anyway?" he looked down at his crush, waiting for an answer. Izuku rubbed his head out if dizziness and exhaustion. "I was trying to get the courage to talk to you." he lazily spilled out.

~~

Izuku was on his fifth cup of the night. He was stumbling over his footing and bumping into everyone he walked past. "Don't you think you've had enough for one night, Izu?" Uararaka asked, worry filling her voice. "Ugh, no it's not." he whined. "Just a few more, just till I get the courage to talk to Kacchan." he said while chugging another cup of alcohol.

~~

Katsuki froze and stared at him, a blush appearing on his cheeks, nose, and ears. He shook his head and sighed. "You're definitely drunk, you're not thinking straight." he mumbled, loud enough for Izuku to hear. He stood up, taking Izuku up with him, one hand wrapped around his waist, and the other one holding onto his shoulder, firmly. Just as they were about to take a step forward, Izuku tripped over his legs and flopped back down on the floor.

Katsuki let out his hundredth sigh and let out a frustrated grunt. "You know what? Fuck this shit." Katsuki grabbed Izuku's body, his arm wrapped around his legs and back, and held him bridal style. Izuku was sputtering inaudible words while Katsuki finally opened the front door and exited the 3B dorm house and began walking to their dorm.

"You know, now that I think about it, this is kind of funny." Izuku chuckled as Katsuki looked down at him, confusingly. "What is?" "I practically spent all night trying to get up the courage to talk to you, and yet here you are, after my failed attempts, carrying me back to the dorms." he chuckled once more as he saw the look on Katsuki's face.

Katsuki's face heated up once again, not a single part of his face wasn't covered in blush. Katsuki got out of his mini trance, shook his head, and muttered. "Don't say things like that." Izuku looked at him with a confused look on his face. "Like what?" he asked. katsuki glared at him. "Don't say things that you don't mean or would say if you were sober." he grunted. "Well sober me is too shy to talk to you. That's why I started drinking in the first place. I knew that if I didn't, I would've never have had the courage to ask you dance with me. Actually, since we're here right now, I actually wanted to confess to you tonight since I was planning on getting wasted. Well not wasted, more like tipsy. Just enough to get me to talk to you" he mumbled out, loud enough for Katsuki to hear him.

Katsuki stopped and looked at him, wide eyed. He shook his head and continued walking, turning his head away from Izuku to hide his harsher blush, even though he wouldn't remember this moment once he wakes up tomorrow. "You don't mean that." "Of course I do. Why would I lie to you?" "BECAUSE -" he paused then sighed. "Because you're drunk, that's why. Everything you're saying is just utter bullshit."

Katsuki didn't like the fact that Izuku was saying these things. He knows Izuku is drunk. He knows that Izuku doesn't mean what he's saying. He knows that izuku is lying to him, which made him angry that Izuku will never feel the same way about him. He kniws that if Izuku was sober, and if he somehow remembered this conversation, he would regret it and wished he never said that.

While Katsuki was daydreaming, he heard some snoring and looked down to see a sleeping Izuku. He smiled sadly and slowed down his pace. He wanted to enjoy this moment as long as he could. The walk back to the dorms was silent as Katsuki didn't want to wake up a sleeping Izuku. He looked back up, away from Izuku, and noticed that they were now in front of their dorm building. He looked down, once again, at Izuku and sighed. After a few seconds, he shook his head and entered the building.

A/N Word Count 1,267
Don't be afraid to correct any of my mistakes and errors. I hope you have an amazing day, night, or evening. Wherever you are in the world.
Thank you and Bye