×× chapter 01 ××

A/N Hello. Thank you for deciding to read my story. This fanfiction is going to be a short one being my first time publishing one of my stories.
This is a BakuDeku fanfiction if that wasn't clear. I hope you have a good day, night, or afternoon, wherever you are in the world.

×

Izuku was a drunken mess. His entire body was covered in sweat, his hair stuck to his face, clothes clinging to his body, and his breath smelt of alcohol. He could barely walk two steps without tripping over his own two feet; falling on his face.

"Ugh" he muttered as he slowly got up from his chair, stumbling as he approached Uraraka; leaning against the wall in attempts to quit his stumbling. After he was close enough to her, he tapped her shoulder to get her attention. She turned around, a drink in hand, and smiled when she saw her best friend.

"What's up Deku? You look a little beaten up." she joked. "I'm going to head back to the dorms. I don't think I can stand another second of this God awful music." Izuku complained, covering his ears like that was going to block out the blaring music.

Uraraka looked at Izuku worriedly and grabbed his arm before he could walk away. "Are you sure you'll be okay? You're pretty wasted Izu, I could come with you." She chirped. Izuku shook his head and gave her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about me Ura, I'll be fine." she hesitated, looking at him for a few seconds before giving him an uncertain and worried smile. "Call me when you get home, okay? I don't care whether you're about to pass out or not, you call me me. Understood?" Izuku smiled and nodded his head, closing his eyes as he did so.

Uraraka sighed and patted Izuku's shoulder before turning the other direction, continuing her conversation with Asui and Hagukure.

וווווווווווווווווווו

Despite hitting every wall he saw and falling over every ten seconds, Izuku managed to make it to the front door with just a few bruises.

He grunted in pain. His eyes blurry and head pounding his skull like a million hammers were smashing into them - the whole room spinning, making it impossible to focus.

Before he knew it, his mind went blank and his body limp.

Izuku opened his eyes to find himself on the ground, his head in undeniable pain.

Izuku spent a good 10 minutes of trying, and failing, to lift his himself up. After a while, his arms felt numb, dropping to the ground in an instant, causing his head to smash on the ground.

"Son of a- Hmph!" Izuku felt a rush of pain rush through his skull. Fuck. Not being able to handle the pain, Izuku snapped his eyes shut, praying for the Gods to take him away.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, for him, he lost all consciousness as his mind shut off and he remained a lifeless body, mind completely turned off.

~~

It was a Friday night and the 3rd years decided to throw a party where everyone in UA was invited. Kirishima and Ashido stood side by side in the living room, in front of their class, trying to convince them to go to the 3rd year's party. It was 6 months into their 2nd year of UA, and they haven't had time to let go and have fun because of all the work and training they had to do, so they wanted everyone to finally feel free.

"Come on guys, it'll be fun. This is probably going to be the first and last time we will be able to have this much fun." Ashido said, trying to convince everyone to go.