xx chapter 26 xx

"You already did this for me a few months, be more original Kacchan. Mineta can be more romantic than this."

Uraraka spit the water that she was drinking after hearing Izuku's blunt response to Katsuki's pancakes sitting on the table with a note that stated that they were for "that bitch Deku".

Katsuki glared at the greenie from across the room, almost breaking the controller that he was holding. A frantic Kaminari was trying his best to pry his fingers off the controller before squeaking at the sudden explosions the blond let off.

"YOU LIKE PANCAKES!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THE FIRST TIME I MADE THEM FOR YOU, YOU USELESS WASTE OF SPACE!!"

Izuku stared at him in disappointment, grabbed his pancakes, telling Katsuki "That's not very plus ultra of you Kacchan." with a small pout, before stalking up the stairs  with a huff. Leaving behind a very mad and confused blond being laughed at by the class.

ווווווווווווווווווו×

After the pancake incident, Izuku spent the past 4 hours with Miro and Eri, shopping for a costume for Eri's favorite show for Eri to surprise Aizawa with. They ended up visiting over 20 stores and managed to get three dresses with a hood showing pony ears and tails, and one shirt with the 6 main characters plastered on it and very happy Eri singing the theme song while skipping behind the two teens.

After they reached the dorms, Miro got a text from Tamaki asking him to come over and the two boys said their goodbyes, Mirio taking Eri with him to bring her back to Aizawa.

Izuku entered his dorm and immediately noticed the lack of classmates occupying it. The couch was empty when it would usually be filled with hushed chatter coming from the girls and screaming coming from Denki and Sero playing a videogame with Katsuki yelling everything they did wrong and Shoto and Kirishima watching quietly.

The kitchen was clean - not a speck of food or crumbs lying anywhere when it would usually be a mess due to Sato's cooking.

And lastly, the whole building was quiet, so quiet to the point where you could hear a pin drop over 5 miles away.

Izuku's first thought was a villain attack but nothing was broken and the alarms didn't go off, so he assumed that they were all out, even though it was Monday night and everyone had school the next day - too early to sleep, to late to be outside.

"Kaccahn?" Izuku yelled out, walking up the stairs, poking his head out before emerging his whole body, doing the same thing after every round corner. He yelled out a few more of his classmates' names before stopping once he reached the roof doors.

He squinted, acting like that action can make him see though the door.

After a few seconds of pointless staring, he activated his OFA at 60% and burst through the door, his quirk slowly disappearing as his eyes widened at the scene in front of him.

Katsuki was wearing a suit - the suit that Izuku desperately wanted to see the blond wear - and was standing behind a round table filled with fancy food that he probably mad himself which was surrounded with rose petals and leaves in a heart shape.

Izuku's eyes sparkled once he processed what he was looking at his eyes strated tearing up. He wiped the tears away before they could fall and slowly walked towards the table, analyzing every part of it and all the food and flowers.

"Hello, I'm her too you know."

Izuku looked up and saw a very annoyed Katsuki glaring at him.

"I put on a suit with a tie on and you still give a table more attention than me? Tch, of all audacity."

Izuku let out a giggle and walked towards the blond to kiss him on the cheek, making both of their faces red.

"I love it Kacchan, it's amazing. Everything about this is amazing.."

Izuku turned around to look at the table again and bit his lip, reluctantly moving away from the blond, ready to book it once he finished his sentence. Katsuki noticed his expression and let out a few mini explosions, readying his feet in case Izuku runs away.

"But it's not enough..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"HAH!!"

Izuku covered his mouth to hold back his giggling, immediately regretting it once he noticed Katsuki's knowing glare.

Luckily Katsuki ignored it, too busy trying to process the boy's words and instead untied his tie, throwing it on the ground and burning it with his explosions.

Izuku was waiting for the outburst that was gonna happen.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'IT'S NOT ENOUGH'?"

Ah... there it is.

"I BRIBED THE WHOLE CLASS TO LEAVE THIS SHITTY BUILDING AND SPENT HOURS MAKING THE PERFECT MEAL FOR YOU AND EVEN STUNG MYSELF BECAUSE OF ALL THESE SHITTY ROSES. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY..."

Katsuki stopped his rant as his eyes widened in realization, balling up his fists to stop himself from letting out explosions.

"You..."

He began, face deflating as he unclenched his fists.

"You don't think this is romantic enough, do you?"

Izuku let out his long awaited laughter, Katsuki watching him with tired eyes as the greenie's eyes watered, crouching down to hold his stomach in pain.

He breathed labored breaths, clearly enjoying this situation, not noticing Katsuki walking out of the roof doors, locking Izuku out in the process.

After Izuku processed what happened, he sprang up and banged the door, calling out for Katsuki.

"Kacchan!! Kacchan c'mon I'm gonna freeze!!"

"Why don't you eat yourself, surely it would be more romantic than doing it with me!!"

Izuku paused, waiting for Katsuki to continue, and when he didn't, he banged on the door again.

"Kacchannn!!!"

He spent half the night on the roof, using the candles on the table to keep him warm, before the door opened, showing a very tired and done for Aizawa staring at him.

"Hi Sensei..."

A/N Word Count: 1,004
i finally wrote 1,000 words. bless
feeling hella accomplished rn
it's been like a month since ive written the last chapter I deeply apologize
have a wonderful day/night whenever u are <3