×× chapter 25 ××

Katsuki and Izuku sat on the couch of the living room getting scolded by Aizawa who was waiting in front of the dorm building, waiting for the both of them to come back again to punish them.

"This is the 3rd time this has happened this week. When are you two going to stop being such problem children"

Izuku's eyebrows quirked up.

"3rd time? This is the first time we've been this late Sensei.."

Aizawa gave them a pointed look and shook his head, too tired to even bother and just walked away, slamming two suspension slips on the table before doing so.

"Welp, that's a problem."

Izuku stated, staring blankly at the slips in front of him, he leaned forward and grabbed both slips, handing one to Katsuki who just swatted his hands and the slip away.

"Just so we're clear this is all your fault."

Katsuki blurted while watching Izuku examine the slip.

The greenie grabbed one of the pillows behind him and slammed it into the blonde's face, letting out a laugh when the boy fell on the floor.

"If you hadn't acted like an ominous villain, I would've left the field. But you did, so now we're stuck here."

Izuku stuck out his tongue and lightly kicked Katsuki's stomach.

Instead of answering, the blond just stared at Izuku for a whole minute before grabbing his legs and pulling him down onto the floor with him.

"Kacchannn, stop dragging me onto the floooorrr. This is like the 5th time todayyyy."

The boy whined, eyes closed and face red, lightly slapping the other's cheeks.

Katsuki was silent, cheeks slightly red, with a soft smile on his face as he stared at the boy in front of him.

Izuku opened his eyes and stared back at the blond, cheeks going a deeper red than they were previously.

They both stayed silent, just staring at each other on the floor of the living room, a random pillow wedged between them, the two slips on the couch, and the slightly ajar door letting in the cold air.

Izuku's eyes wandered down to Katsuki's lips, his cheeks getting redder the more time passes, quickly away and looking back up at the blond who's eyes were wide, whole face red.

"Kacchan?"

"Mm?"

"Kiss me."

"I thought you wanted me to be more romantic."

Izuku sat up, staring at Katsuki with wide eyes, eyebrows knitted together, his jaw hung open.

Katsuki stayed on the ground for a few seconds, staring up at Izuku's face before lifting himself up and walking upstairs.

"Welp, goodnight."

Izuku stared after the blond in disbelief and scoffed, falling back onto the floor and covering his face with his arm.

"Stupid."

A/N Word Count: 456
welp we're almost done with this story :p how we feeling?
gn/gm to everyone who's reading this rn and i hope you're having a good day <3