×× chapter 19 ××

Izuku woke up the next day with the alarm blaring in his ear. Not planning on automatically stopping, he grabbed his clock and smashed it on the nearest wall, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

He mentally cursed himself for breaking his last clock before slapping himself and grabbing his phone to check the time.

'10:57 huh? Kacchan would be disapointed agh.'

He let out a soft yawn before lazily making his way downstairs to where most of the class where sat listening to an angry Iida yell at them for having poor table manners while Kaminari and Mina were playing video games in the living room, completely ignoring whatever is happening behind them.

"Tenya, it's way too early for all this!! If my alarm hadn't woken me up, you definitely would've..."

Izuku whined, grabbing a few pancakes that were lying on the kitchen isle and setting them on the small table.

Everyone took Izuku's complaining as an opportunity and proceeded to glare and lecture Iida about his loud and obnoxious voice annoying them.

The two teens in the living room bursted into laughter and made bets on who would start fake crying just to cause drama which made Izuku let out a few giggles and bet on Sero.

וווווווווווווווווווו

A few hours had passed and it was well into the afternoon, most of the class went out while the others stayed indoors.

Mina and Kaminari were playing Super Smash Bros while Uraraka was judging their fighting techniques.

Katsuki, Kirishima, and Sero were at the back of the building practicing their ultimate moves.

And Iida and Izuku were in Shoto's room discussing the decorations and what they're going to do.

"Don't worry about it Tenya, I'll bring everything to the field tonight, you don't have to worry."

"I do not feel comfortable with allowing you to leave at such a late hour to a place so far away. The least you can do is allow me to escort you to the feild."

Izuku glared at Iida jokingly. He wanted to go to the field by himself and be alone with his thoughts without anyone causing ruckus.

Although he knew how worried his friends would get if he left on his own, he still didn't want them to be there with him.

"Listen, I'll keep my location on and I'll send you an emergency signal if anything goes wrong I promise."

Iida let out an exasperated sigh and stared pleadingly at Shoto, who just entered the to holding three cans of juice, begging him to help with Izuku.

"I have nothing do with this." The dual haired boy stated before placing the two cans in front of his friends and lying down on his bed.

Izuku let out a giggle at his friend and winked at the other before grabbing his can and rushing out the room, avoiding the lecture he knew he would get.

וווווווווווווווווווו

"Okay, let's see if we have everything."

Mirio grabbed the box before Izuku could check his list and began walking to the feild where the other decorations were at.

"Mirio-"

"No no no, you already checked 17 times. And I should know, I counted each and every time."

The younger teen pouted at his friend as he followed him silently to the field. Once there, the blond set the boxes down and gave Izuku two thumbs up, wishing him luck.

"Alright then, let's do this." Izuku murmered after Miro left.

He grabbed one of the boxes and made his way towards the far end of the field, immediately noticing a tall black figure leaning against a tree while holding a long sharp object.

"Shit." the boy whispered before quietly placing the box he was carrying on the ground and hiding behind a tree.

He waited a few minutes to see if there were any more people with the unknown man before using his OFA to kick the man into the ground.

"Agh, what the actual FUCK!?"

Izuku paused.

'Wait a minute...'

The boy crept closer to the body and froze when he saw his face.

"Kacchan?"
"Deku?"

A/N Word Count: 688
very proud of myself for actually writing. i feel productive even tho i didn't write that much.
hhehehe
i hope u have an amazing
day/night/evening
wherever you are in the world