×× chapter 13 ××

Katsuki stared at Izuku confusingly, waiting for him to elaborate. The greenie did no such thing, instead, he pushed himself off the couch and muttered out a nevermind before running upstairs.

Katsuki just stared at where Izuku once was with the most confused expression one can make. "Are you fuckinh shitty me? Dunce Face, I blame you." The blonde grumbled before following the greenie to his dorm. Denki and the rest of the squad just shrugged whatever happened and waited until their friend came back to explain the situation.

Ignoring all negative thoughts, Katsuki knocked on Izuku's before entering his room. "No point in knocking if you're just gonna barge in." the greenie mumbled, crossing his legs and waiting for the blonde to sit next to him.

"Don't expect m to be all formal after you just left like that, moron." Katsuki huffed before sitting across from Izuku. "What's up with you? Why would you think I'd lie about loving you?"

Izuku looked at Katsuki with uncertainty as he spoke: "What- What about what Kaminari said? A-About not- About the whole thing happening because of what I said? That's- It's very- Agh!" The greenie averted his gaze and stared at the blone's lap. "I mean- anybody would think the same thing, especially- nevermind."

Katsuki stared at Izuku for a moment before brushing his fingers on the greenie's cheek and pulling his chin upwards to look at him. "No one would reach that conclusion Izu. What is the actual reason?" Izuku stared at the blonde, surprised at how caring and gentle he's being, considering they're in this position for a stupid reason. His eyes teared up as he moved his face away from the blone's hand and stared at his lap once again.

He knew that the blonde was waiting for him to answer but didn't want to rush him. Not wanting to keep him waiting, he just blurted out the first thing on his mind.

"Well, It's just- WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSED TO THINK?!" He screamed, trembling. He clenched his fists, letting the tears roll down his cheeks. He's been wanting to voice out his insecurities that were buried deep down, and now's the best time to do it. "YOU TREATED ME LIKE SHIT MY WHOLE LIFE!! AND I KNOW- TRUST ME, I KNOW THAT I FORGAVE YOU, AND I KNOW THAT YOU DID EVERYTHING AND MORE FOR ME TO DO THAT BUT- I'm just scared. I don't what I'm scared of I just- I just am."

The greenie ended, the last sentence barely above a whisper. He knew what he said was unfair to Katsuki. He knew you can't just forgive someone and just throw that forgiveness back at them when he feels insecure. He knows that, but he couldn't help it. He's scared Katsuki might leave him again, just like he left in middle school. He knows that he shouldn't feel this way. He knows that he shouldn't blame Katsuki, but he couldn't help all the fears and insecurities plague his mind.

He regretted what he said the second it left his mouth, but he couldn't take it back. Now he just has to deal with it. He has to deal with how much hurt he gave Katsuki. He has to deal with it all, he wasn't ready. He wasn't ready, so like a coward, he didn't look up at the blonde, he didn't even talk. He didn't do anything but wait. Wait for what? He didn't know, but he was going to find out by waiting.

Katsuki was praying that Izuku would look at him, or at least talk to him, but none of that happened. He was debating whether or not to leave. Of course he didn't want to, but the more time passed, the more he believed that the greenie didn't want him. "Izuku? Izuku, loo-"

"STOP CALLING ME THAT!! YOU'RE MAKING EVERYTHING WORSE. YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL MORE AND MORE LIKE SHIT FOR-" Izuku didn't finish his sentence for Katsuki pulled him close and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry. I won't call you that anymore. I'm sorry." Izuku pushed the blonde away, accidentally using his One For All, making the blonde fly across the room.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY ARE YOU ACTING THIS WAY? AREN'T YOU MAD AT ME FOR THINKING THAT WAY ABOUT YOU?! AREN'T YOU MAD AT ME OVERREACTING OVER SOMETHING SO SILLY!! WHY- JUST WHY!?" Izuku was panicking, he didn't know why he's acting this way. He didn't know why Katsuki  was acting this way.

"Deku, it's not silly." Katsuki spoke, his voice sounding like he was close to crying. "It's not silly. You're not overreacting. You're not being dramatic. You're not acting stupid. Deku, you have every right to feel this way."

Katsuki walked to Izuku and kissed his temple. He then rubbed away his tears with his thumb and sadly smiled at him. "Deku. Deku we should break up."

A/N Word Count 820
I definetaly didn't enjoy writing this :p
Hate me in all you want, I deserve it :D