×× chapter 16 ××

"You know, your freckles kinda look like the stars." Izuku's eyes widened as his blush deepened even further. He let out a nervous laugh as he tried his best not to burst. "H-How-How s-so?" he stuttered out, nervous as to what the blonde would say next. "Well, just like the stars, your freckles are scattered all over the place, so messy but perfect at the same time. And just like the stars... you could find yourself admiring it for longer than normal."

••

"Your hair kinda looks like this porcupine. The more I think about it, the more I find myself staring at your hair. Heh." Izuku grabbed his phone and held it up in front of the blonde's face to show him the picture of a porcupine he took a picture of when he and his friends went to the zoo. Katsuki's eyes turned into anger as he glared at Izuku. He grabbed the phone out of his hands and threw it on the side. "I COMPARE YOU TO THE STARS AND YOU THANK ME BY DOING THE SAME WITH A FUCKING PORCUPINE?!"

Katsuki was now grabbing Izuku by his arms, growling at his comment. Izuku couldn't help but burst into laughter. Katsuki shook his head and chuckled at the greenette. He pushed Iuzku down and huffed. "Tch, asshole." He looked down and noticed Izuku covering his mouth, giving off muffled noises.

••

Izuku let out a soft chuckle as he looked up at the stars, now shining brighter than before. "Isn't this beautiful? You can stare at it all night without getting bored, hmm." Kastuki turned his head to face the greenette, a small blush crept onto his cheeks and nose as he smiled softly. "Yeah, it is. Absolutely mesmerizing." Izuku hummed and turned his head to face Katsuki when he noticed the blonde already doing the same. His face flushed, once again, as he quickly looked back up, earning a chuckle in return from the blonde.

••

"I'm in love with you, Deku. I've been in love with you since fuck knows how long, but I just never knew how to tell you. I was scared that you would reject me, but because of what happened last night, I thought that maybe I had a chance, 'cause who lies when they're drunk? It just doesn't make sense, you know? Fuck, I'm rambling. I just... couldn't keep it a secret anymore. I needed you to know for my own sanity. I couldn't keep in pretending that I don't love you. Ugh, fuck, I just... couldn't keep it in anymore."

••

Izuku layed on his bed, eyes wide open, his hands on his mouth. He let out a giggle and covered his face with his hands to hide his blush, even though no one was there to see it. 'Kacchan's in love with me.' He grabbed the pillow from under him, and placed it above his head as he let out an excited scream. He looked to his side at the picture his mom took of him and Katsuki, on the nightstand, and smiled.

            <><><><><><><><><><>

Izuku woke up with tears in his eyes. He let out a soft whimper, remembering the day Katsuki confessed to him. He wiped his tears away and looked around his room, trying to remember when he went upstairs and let out even more whimpers when he remembered last night. 'Damn it Kacchan, why'd you have to make this so difficult.'

Izuku sighed and grabbed his phone from the nightstand, checking the time. 'Shit, I'm late!!'

He jumped out of bed, quickly changed into his uniform, and ran downstairs.

"Deku? What are you doing?" The boy heard Uraraka question once he arrived the bottom floor. He looked behind him and saw most of class 1A sitting in the living room with their pjs on, watching a movie while a few teens were in the kitchen making popcorn.