×× chapter 02 ××

20 minutes after Ashido and Kirishima convinced everyone to go to the party, everyone in class 2A were all dresses up and ready to go. All except for one person. "Where's Kacchan?" Izuku questioned, noticing the blonde not in the room. "You all go ahead, I'll check up on Bakubro. We'll be there later." Kirishima stated, giving Izuku a thumbs up and a smile before he turned his heel and ran upstairs.

He was at the front of the blonde's door, about to knock, when he heard tiny explosions followed by a string of course words. "Bakugo, you alright man? Everybody have already left." Kirishima stood there, waiting for Katsuki to open his door. After a minute of curses and inaudible muttering, the door swung open. Katsuki, once he saw Kirishima, grabbed him by the shirt, and dragged him into his room.

The red head looked around the room and saw his best friend's bed covered in shirts and pants. He looked over at the blonde with a raised eyebrow. "What's all this? Are u having trouble picking out an outfit? I thought you don't care what anyone else thinks." Kirishima looked back at his bed confusingly.

Katsuki grunted. "I don't. I just-" he sighed angrily. "I just want to impress Deku." he muttered lowly, but Kirishima managed to hear him. He whipped his head sideways to stare at the blonde in awe and shock. Katsuki glared at him before continuing. "Ugh, okay so I'm planning on asking him to dance with me and shit. And maybe while we're talking and shit, I can ask him if we can become friends again then maybe after a few months-" he paused for a moment before continuing. "maybe just maybe, I can grow some balls and ask him on a date." he mumbled out the last part, embarrassment clear on his face.

After a few seconds of silence, the blonde looked over at his best friend nervously, seeing him with the widest smile imaginable. "NO WAY!! I KNEW YOU LIKED MIDORYA BUT I WASN'T SURE IF I WAS JUST IMAGINING THINGS!!" the taller male screamed at the top of his lungs, causing Katsuki to cover his ears with his hands, glaring at Kirishima through his eyelashes.

"Hehe sorry, Bakubro. I was excited is all." Kirishima chuckled nervously, running the back of his neck with one hand. Katsuki rolled his eyes and let out a huff of air. "Tch, just help me pick out an outfit Shitty Hair." Kirishima smiled and nodded before rushing over to the blonde's bed, picking up a few shirts and pants for the blonde to try on.

~~

Katsuki's eyes widened in fear as he saw Izuku lying on the floor, unconscious. "Shit, Deku." he cursed as he crouched down near the greenette, rolling him over so his front was now facing him.

Katsuki's eyes widened even more at the sight in front of him. Izuku was a mess, he looked more like a zombie if anything. The blonde shook his head and began shaking Izuku, trying to make him open his eyes to make sure that he was still alive. Who knows how long he's been like this "Dammit, Deku. WAKE UP!! OI, CAN YOU HEAR ME?! WAKE THE FUCK UP DEKU!!" he screamed in his ear, hoping that the noise would startle him.

After a few minutes of screaming and shaking, Izuku began to stir. "Fucking finally." Katsuki breathed a sigh of relief as Izuku's eyes began to flutter open, eyes adjusting themselves to the light, immediately recognizing the figure staring at him. "K-kacchan?"

A/N Word Count 602
I'm sorry that this chapter was short. I promise all the others will as long, or even longer, than the first chapter.
I hope you have an amazing day, night, or evening. Wherever you are in the world.
Don't forget to wear a mask and treat everyone with respect and kindness. Enjoy!
Thank you and bye!