×× chapter 23 ××

Izuku pushed Katsuki away and stared at him in bewilderment, confused as to why the blond kissed him.

"What the fuck?!"

Katsuki stared back at Izuku, just as confused and waited for him to elaborate on his poorly chosen sentence.

After hearing nothing else coming out of Izuku, he slid himself closer to the boy and grabbed his collar, stopping him from backing away.

"What the fuck do you mean by 'what the fuck'?"

Izuku swatted Katsuki's hand away and poked his finger in the blond's cheek.

"I meant what I said Kacchan. Why did you just kiss me like that?! There is no way you forgave me that easily!!"

The blond gawked at the boy in front of him, even more confused than he was before, he had no idea what was going on inside his brain.

"What the fuck?! Forgive you for what? Having a breakdown? That's stupid. For fuck's sake, there's a reason I call you Deku."

Katsuki stood up, grabbing the greenie's arm as he did so, pulling him up with him, and made his way over to the boxes to check what's inside of them.

"Kacchan what do you think you're doing?"

"Ignoring what happened a few seconds ago, that's what I'm doing. Now tell me why the fuck you're here this late."

Izuku's eyes widened, suddenly remembering what brought them here and nodded his head, excited to explain to the blond why he's here.

"It was like a surprise 'forgive me and let's get back together' picnic. Like our first date."

Izuku stared at the Katsuki, eyes sparkling. He completely forgot the previous events due to his excitement of his plans.

Meanwhile, the blond was busy trying to comprehend what the boy just told him, and figuring out a proper response to give him.

In the end, he just let out a string of curses and threw one of the boxes that he brought at Izuku.

"You dipshit, I was planning on doing the exact same thing."

Both boys stared at each other for a whole minute before bursting into laughter.

"Oh God we're such idiots. You were never mad at me."

Katsuki lightly slapped Izuku on the back of his head, sighing in fake annoyance.

"Tch, 'course not, you did nothing for me to forgive you in the first place moron"

"Well I'm sorry okay. I thought you hated me!!"

"Tch, I could never hate you, Deku."

Izuku went silent, his brain busy malfunctioning and face turning into a new color to say anything else.

Both teens just stood there, facing each other with their faces 50 times darker than what's normal, trying to breathe properly.

"Agh enough of this shit, I've waited 2 months for this. Deku-"

Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hands and pulled them to his chest.

Izuku stared at him in anticipation, nervous and excited over what he's gonna say.

"Deku, be my boyfriend again."

A/N Word Count: 488
if you couldn't tell, i'm in a writing mood. no more writer's block. woohoo
this story is gonna end soon so can't wait for that. it's gonna have an epilogue tho (hopefully)