×× chapter 06 ××

Katsuki woke up from the loud sound of his alarm clock blaring in the side of his ear. 'Fuck. I forgot to turn that fucker off last night.' He slapped the alarm clock repeatedly, trying to turn it off. When he couldn't find the off button, he slammed it onto the ground, causing it to break. He then sat up and turned on the lamp beside his nightstand, squinting his eyes as he slowly adjusted to the light.

He grunted as he sat up, and dragged himself over to his closet. He grabbed his grey sweatpants, skull t-shirt, boxers, and a towel, then dragged himself over to the front door. He exited his room, shutting his door lightly as to not wake up his sleeping classmates, and headed downstairs to the communal showers.

Once he entered, he placed his clothes on the bench and his towel over the stall door. He then undressed himself, shoved his dirty clothes under the bench, and went inside the stall and shut the door.

As the hot water fell onto Katsuki's skin, he couldn't help but think of last night. He couldn't get Izuku's confession out of his head. He secretly hoped that the greenette meant what he said. He kept trying to convince himself that it was real, and a small part of him thinks it is. He wanted answers. He just wanted to enter the male's room and tell him how he feels so he can know if the shorter boy feels the same way. He couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

Katsuki yelled out a string of curses as he punched the wall in anger. He let out a grunt as he retracted his hands and saw it covered in blood. 'Shit.' He washed out the blood and decided to just ignore it, he's been though worst after all.

He leaned his head on the stall door and shut his eyes. Once again, he saw Izuku. "Ugh, get out of my head, you damn nerd." he muttered as he pushed himself away from the wall and continued his shower.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

Katsuki lightly shut the door to his room and threw his dirty clothes in the laundry basket. He sighed as he flopped onto his bed and grunted. He turned to his side and grabbed his phone from the nightstand to look at the time. '6:47 am. Ugh. Why did I have to wake up so early? He let out a frustrated sigh as he sat up and stared at his window.

He looked down at the floor and started thinking about Izuku again and chuckled. 'That idiot is going to have a massive hangover when he wakes up. Ugh, why'd he have to drink so much?' He rubbed his temple and sighed. He walked over to his bed layed back down,again, and unlocked his phone. While scrolling through social media, he opened Hagakure's story and saw a video of drunk Izuku and Uraraka dancing on top of the table, annoying everyone who sat on it. He chuckled as he replayed the video, looking at Izuku each time. He then sat back up as an idea popped in his head. He stood up and walked out his room.

He headed downstairs to the kitchen, and began opening a few cabinets, checking to make sure he had all the ingredients to begin making pancakes.

Once he had finished, he placed the pancakes on the counter to cool down and headed to the fridge and grabbed some blueberries and syrup. He then placed berries all over the pancakes and sprinkled the syrup atop of the pancakes.

He walked over to the living room and grabbed a pen and a stack of sticky notes from the table and walked over back to the kitchen. He took out a paper and stuck it on the plate then wrote a note for Izuku. He then placed the pancakes inside the fridge and headed upstairs to his room.

He layed on his bed for a while, scrolling through social media, when he got a text from his mom telling him to come home for a few hours. He grunted as he placed his phone on the nightstand and stood up, walking over to his closet to switch his sweatpants with some jeans.