4: Hello?!

"Nice, where's the credit?" Jaemin asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

Donghyuck only laughed in a playful way, rolling his eyes while biting the straw.

"So Jeno messages me for the past 2 days now" The blonde-haired said out of the blue.

"And you are just telling this to me now? Wow, our friendship is so immaculate, I am killing myself after this"

"As if you told me about your whole pretend boyfriend plan with Mark" Jaemin smirked while Donghyuck was lost for words.

"Okay, first of all, I was planning to, and second...don't bring that up, talk about you and Jeno instead" he answered, making himself comfortable on the cushioned seat.

"Well ever since that day you and Mark talked about your next scheme, Jeno and I were left there...just looking at each other like idiots..." Jaemin sighed, "anyways, he asked me for my phone number and like my address-"

"Woah! Woah! Wait hold up...address-"

"Listen"

"-Your address?!-"

"Yes, I know bitch but you need to listen"

"-Okay, this is going too fast, why though???"

"Just listen first, dumbass" Jaemin hissed and cleared his throat, "so anyways, he asked me for my phone number and address, right? Well me being a hoe like I am...gave my whole information to him"

Hearing that made Donghyuck facepalm, he slurps on his drink before slamming it down on the desk, he adjusted the collar of his leather jacket and prepared to teach Jaemin a lesson, while the other slumped back in his seat and opened his phone, knowing that Mom Donghyuck would take over any second now.

"Okay first of all Na Jaemin of Jeonju-si, what you did was just absolutely fucking disgusting, why would you-"

Jaemin gasped out loud causing Donghyuck to stop talking, he raised an eyebrow at him only to receive the full brightness screen of Jaemin in front of his face.