𝐢.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐄)

TW: paedophilia/ sexual assault

It was that time again at Lakewood Prep when ten teenagers from all over the United States would be granted a scholarship opportunity to attend the school. Jaxson Adamson was one of the lucky ten, he and his family had moved from Phoenix Arizona so he could attend the prestigious school.

He skidded down the almost empty hallways in search of the auditorium where he was supposed to meet his tour guide. As he finally stumbled through the double doors of the auditorium, he was met with the scowling face of a pretty brunette.

"You're late." she snapped, fixing the lapels of her blazer.

"Yeah, only by two minutes." he panted, looking around the empty auditorium. "Where is everyone else?"

"They left a few minutes ago, with Ace, the headmistress told me to wait for you here," she replied.

"Well, I am Jaxson," the boy said, sticking his hand out for her to shake. The girl looked at his extended hand with a scowl on her face, refusing to shake it. 

"And I didn't ask," Veronica shot back before walking out of the auditorium with Jaxson close behind.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

The voices of students were the only audible song in the school lunchroom. Jaxson peered across the crowded room in search of somewhere to sit, his gaze stopping on the group sitting in the far corner of the cafeteria - Veronica and her friends. He smiled slightly, and walked up to the group who silenced at his presence.

"What do you want?" a brown-haired boy snapped, causing Jaxson to flinch slightly at his sharp response.

"Can I sit with you guys?"

"No, you may not, this table is reserved for my friends, and you are not my friend, so go find somewhere else to sit." the boy snarled.

"He just asked a question, Ace, why do you have to be such a dick about it?" Veronica snapped from where she sat. Ace rolled his eyes at his friend's words before turning his gaze back to Jaxson.

"Yeah, why do you have to be such a dick about it," Jaxson repeated.

Ace took a few steps closer to the Adamson boy, only for Kyle to pull him back slightly to prevent him from doing anything he would regret. 

"Leave," Ace seethed between clenched teeth.

Jaxson nodded smugly before backing away from the table. As he turned around a voiced sounded from his right side. "Hey, you're one of the scholarship students, aren't you?"