𝐢𝐯.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄)

"Good morning class, today we will be discussing the details of your year-long project for both English Literature and English Language," Mr. Garcia stated as he entered the classroom.

"For this project, you will be partnering up with one of your classmates and you will be writing a report on the book Helter Skelter for Literature. For the Language part of this assignment, you will have to write an essay describing the different themes, moods, and literary devices used in the book." the man continued.

"So with that being said, you are free to choose who you want to work with," the teacher finished.

"Hey, Veronica, want to be my-"

"Nope, I am already working with Jaxson," the girl spoke, cutting Ace off causing their classmates to snicker.

"What the hell is going on between the two of you?" Victoria questioned, taking the free seat beside Ace.

"We got into an argument yesterday." Ace sighed.

"About what?" the brunette inquired.

"She was talking to Jaxson after school and I let my jealousy get the best of me and I yelled at her, now she won't even respond to my texts." the blonde boy rambled.

"Don't worry, she'll come around and I will talk to her for you." the younger Ferrero twin said.

"Thank you, Tori, it would mean a lot." Ace smiled.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"So a new guy shows up at school and you're ditching your friends for him," Victoria snapped as she shut the door of her sister's car.

"First of all, I'm not ditching you guys, it's for a school assignment. Second of all, have you ever stopped to think about how boring you and the others are?" the older twin questioned.

"So now we're boring?" The younger brunette asked, visibly offended by her sister's words.

"Yep," Veronica started calmly. "And please, put your seatbelt on, it would save me five hundred dollars on a ticket." she continued.

Victoria gave her a sarcastic smile before buckling her seatbelt. "My point is, you barely know Jaxson, don't let him ruin what you had with the people you have known since kindergarten." She told her older sister.

Veronica scoffed. "So you did all this on Ace's behalf?" She queried humorlessly, keeping her eyes focused on the road.

"He told me to talk to you because you weren't responding to his messages," Victoria explained