𝐯.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 - 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 )

"So, you and Veronica are friends now?" Ace asked as he took the seat on the bench opposite Jaxson, while Kyle opted to stand behind the Adamson boy.

"I have to get to class," Jaxson muttered, getting up from the bench only for Kyle to push him back down.

"I think he's afraid of us." Ace told Kyle with a wide grin.

"He probably is." Kyle retorted with a smirk.

"I'm not afraid of any of you." Jaxson snapped a scowl decorating his features.

"Anyways, Veronica is only paying attention to you because you're new here. Soon enough she'll get bored of you and drop you to the curb." the blonde boy said.

"I'm surprised she hasn't dropped you yet." Jaxson deadpanned.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ace questioned.

"For someone whose only characteristic is being a dick. I'm surprised she hasn't ditched you and found new friends." the boy explained.

Kyle snickered causing Ace to glare at him.

"But as I said before, I have to get to class." Jaxson finished, rising from the bench and waving at Veronica who had watched the whole interaction from the balcony.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"What the hell did you say to Jaxson?" Veronica asked Ace.

"Why do you care, you've been ignoring me for the past two days, and as soon as I say something to Jaxson, you want to talk?" Ace questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Just answer the damn question Ace," the brunette demanded.

"I just told him that you'll get bored of him and ditch him," the boy shrugged carelessly.

"You know, it's sad, that you take time out of your day to bully him for no reason," Veronica said with a chuckle.

"So now you're on his side?" Ace inquired in disbelief.

"Well, you're in the wrong, not him." the girl retorted.

"You know, it's funny how a new guy showed up at school two days ago and now you won't even give me the time of day." the boy laughed.

"You know what's funny?" the girl started. "You making the situation all about yourself." the girl stated.

"I'm going to class." Ace stated sternly.

"Running from your problem like the fucking coward you are," Veronica called after him.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·