𝐱𝐢𝐱.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄)

Veronica, Victoria, Kyle, Jaxson and Elena all stood in the Ferrero de Romano household's kitchen, discussing their next move with the situation with Mr Garcia.

"I think that our best bet right now is telling Uncle Kaleb about the situation so he can help us out," Kyle said, slipping his school blazer off his shoulders.

Veronica's face twisted into a scowl at her friend's words. 'Tell my dad? Is he insane?' Veronica thought to herself.

"Why the face? You don't think that's a good idea?" Elena asked her friend.

"It would be a great idea if my dad were not overdramatic and overprotective of his children," Veronica said, a sarcastic smile painted on her features.

"Ronnie, this is not the time for sarcasm. We need to get rid of this man before he hurts anyone else," Victoria said, elbowing her twin sister.

"I know, but Dad is going to flip,"

"It's not your fault, Veronica. Don't worry about how Dad will react." the younger twin told her sister.

"How I will react to what?" the voice of Kaleb de Romano sounded, startling the five teenagers.

Naomi walked into the room shortly after him."What's going on?" she questioned with a raised brow,

"It's nothing, Mom and Dad," Veronica told her parents, a nervous grimace on her face.

"Don't lie to us. Something has to be up. Why else would the five of you be in my kitchen having an intervention?" Kaleb asked.

"Um-"

"That's what I thought to meet me in my office,"

"You want to speak to all of us?" Jaxson asked, scratching the back of his head.

"No, just the twins. The rest of you can wait down here. There is food in the fridge if you three get hungry." Naomi told the trio.

"Thank you, Aunty Naomi," Kyle told the woman.

The woman gave the three a curt nod before following her husband and two daughters up the stairs to her husband's office.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

Kaleb, Naomi, and their two daughters entered the office. Kaleb took a seat behind his desk.

"Sit," Kaleb commanded his daughters.

"Care to explain to us what the hell is going on?" Naomi questioned her children.

Veronica sighed. "I don't want you guys to freak out," she said.

"I promise we won't," the woman told her daughter, a concerned look on her face.

Veronica looked over at her sister for comfort. Victoria grabbed her sister's hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.