𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐙𝐄)

"Veronica, Veronica, wait up!" Jaxson shouted as he burst through the double doors of the school.

"What do you want, Jaxson?" the girl asked, never turning around to face him.

He knew that she was crying, he could hear the hoarseness in her voice.

"Where are you going, Veronica?"

"I'm going home I was suspended."

"Well, I got suspended too, so I'm coming with you," Jaxson said with a smile.

"What did you do, Jaxson?" Veronica finally turned to face him.

He could see the tear streaks down her cheeks. "Dr Sanders told me that if I came after you, I was suspended. So here I am," he replied.

"You're an idiot," the girl said, rubbing her temples.

"Hey! I just got suspended because of you, watch your mouth," Jaxson said.

"Whatever loser, get in before I leave you here,"

"Alright, Alright,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"So, what are we going to do?" Jaxson asked as Veronica pulled up into her driveway.

"We're going to go in there and take whatever is hurled at us like adults," Veronica said, an unsure look marred on her features.

"Your dad is going to murder me," Jaxson told her.

"He's not here right now he is supposed to be at some business meeting,"

"Are you sure? I don't know that much about you but I'm sure that your father doesn't have an identical twin brother that is standing doorway glaring at us,"

At his words, Veronica's head shot up. Her face dropped as her eyes met those of her father.

"Ah, shit,"

"Veronica, get your ass in this house right now!" Kaleb shouted from his spot in the doorway.

The brunette flinched at his harsh tone. " Shit, I'm so fucking dead," she sighed.

"Well, I guess that's my cue to leave then. It was nice knowing you, Ronnie," Jaxson said, opening the car door to exit the vehicle.

As he walked down the driveway, Kaleb shouted again from the same spot. "Jaxson, you get in here too,"

"Fuck," Jaxson muttered, spinning three hundred and sixty degrees around to walk back towards the house.

As he caught up with Veronica, the brunette thumped him upside the back of his head and whispered. "Traitor,"