𝐱𝐯𝐢.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄)

 "Come on, Victoria, if you take any longer, we are going to be late for school," Veronica shouted from her car.

"I'm coming, Veronica," the younger girl yelled back from the front door.

"Took you long enough," the older brunette scoffed.

"Where's Kai?" Victoria asked as she closed the passenger door.

"He got a ride to school with a friend, Camila, was her name," Veronica shrugged.

"Hm, okay," the girl replied.

"So, you and Jaxson huh?" Victoria suddenly piped, a sly smirk growing on her face.

"What are you talking about?" the brunette asked mock confusion growing on her features.

"Oh, don't deny it, after everyone left on Saturday, I went to your room, and you two were asleep, and I don't really think that you were playing a game of solitaire naked," the younger girl taunted.

A deep tint flushed Veronica's cheeks. "You're horrible, you know," she laughed.

"What was it like?"

"It didn't feel like I was being held against my own will," Veronica sighed.

"That's great, so does that mean you are together?"

"I don't know, we made up, and he gave me this bracelet, but it's up to him," the girl said.

"Ooh, let me see," Victoria said, grabbing Veronica's left hand causing her to swerve.

"Victoria, are you trying to kill us?" Veronica inquired with a sharp breath.

"Sorry, my bad," the younger brunette muttered.

Veronica rolled her eyes at her sister's apology.

"This is nice, how much did this cost?" Victoria asked.

"You know it's rude to ask people the price of a gift they bought for you?" Veronica quipped, giving Victoria a tight-lipped smile.

"Well, why didn't you ask? You're one of the rudest people I know," the younger twin teased.

"Haha, you think you're so funny,"

"I am very funny. Anyways, back on the topic of Jaxson, do whatever your heart tells you to do,"

"Yeah, that's my plan,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

The car screeched to a halt in the school parking lot. The doors swung open, and the girls stepped out. Whispers and snickers that circulated them.