𝐱𝐢𝐯.

Kai wandered into his oldest sister's room

Kai wandered into his oldest sister's room. As he strolled in he closed the door behind him, causing Veronica to up from her book at him.

"What is it?" she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"I heard something interesting about you today," he responded, taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

"Spit it out, Kai," Veronica grumbled.

"You know what I'm talking about, Ronnie," Kai insisted.

"No, I don't," the girl hummed.

"Okay, let me say it plainly. Drugs,"

"How did you find out?"

"Jaxson told me,"

"I'm going to kill him," Veronica huffed.

"He's just looking out for you," Kai retorted.

"No, he just can't keep his mouth fucking shut," the brunette said with a sarcastic smile.

"You always get so upset when people try to look out for you," the boy asked with a raised brow.

"I specifically told him not to tell any of you he had no right," Veronica snapped.

"He did the right thing, you're basically killing yourself," Kai sneered.

"I'll be fine, Kai," the brunette grumbled.

"Will you though? Cause you keep saying that, but you aren't bettering yourself," the boy sighed.

"I told you, Kai, I will be fine," Veronica said firmly.

"Whatever, Veronica,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why the hell would you tell my brother, after I specifically told you not to tell anyone?" Veronica inquired.

"I was worried, okay,"

"You are always worried about me, just mind your business!" the girl snapped.

"It is my business! I took you to that party, it's my fault that you started doing drugs in the first place, so, it is my concern what you do," Jaxson shot back.

"No, it isn't, you've been in this town for only two weeks, you don't know shit about me!" Veronica snarled.

"You're right, I don't know anything about you. I'll come to your party tomorrow, and after that, we can live life as Jaxson and Veronica and pretend we were never friends," the boy muttered.