𝐯𝐢.

( 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗  - 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇 )

Ace was sat in one of the many chairs of the hospital waiting room. His feet tapped rapidly against the white floor, he had just ended a call with Veronica's parents who were already on their way there with Kai and Victoria

The boy wouldn't deny that he was worried when he received the call that something had happened to his friend.

"How is she doing?" a voice asked from behind Ace.

"What are you doing here Jaxson?" the Sanders boy questioned.

"She's my friend too." the Adamson boy stated.

"Are you trying to compete with me right now?" Ace inquired incredulously.

"Is everything a competition to you?" Jaxson responded his tone of voice matching Ace's

Ace did not respond, watching the boy carefully as he took a seat a few chairs away from him.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

The boys sat in silence for at least another fifteen minutes.

"Ace, how is she doing?" Naomi Ferrero asked the boy as she walked into the waiting room with her husband and two children following close.

"She's in recovery right now the doctor said she should be fine." Ace explained.

"What exactly happened to her?" Victoria questioned from behind her parents.

"The doctor said she was dehydrated, and her blood pressure was low," Ace responded

"Probably because she didn't eat lunch at school," Jaxson announced, getting up from his seat.

"Who the hell are you?" Kaleb asked the boy.

"I'm Jaxson, Jaxson Adamson," he replied, causing Ace to roll his eyes.

"Are you the one she's working on the project with?" Naomi asked.

"Yes, for English." the boy said.

"Nice to meet you Jaxson." the woman replied.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Ferrero."

"When will we be able to see her?" Kai inquired.

"Right now, actually," a voice spoke from behind the group.

They all spun around to see a woman in a white lab coat.

"How is she doing doc?" Kaleb asked the woman.

"She's awake now, her blood pressure was really low, you have to make sure she eats properly." the woman explained to them.

"Thank you for the information, and we will make sure she doesn't skip any of her meals." the Ferrero woman said.