𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘)

  "Are you nervous about going back to school?" Victoria asked, closing the passenger door to her sister's car.

"I'm okay. Things like this blow over quickly. I'm not scared or anything," Veronica said with a shrug.

"I can't believe that Ace would do such a thing to you,"

"Me either, I was honestly shocked that it was him, but I also learned that I need to be careful who I trust,"

"Will you forgive him,"

"It is possible, but it may take some time. I need some space from the group, so if I ghost you guys, please don't take it personally," Veronica told her younger sister.

"Yeah, it's fine, understood,"

"Good,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"Good morning Ronnie," Jaxson said, kissing the girl on her cheek as she entered the student lounge.

"Wait, did I miss something?" Elena asked after watching the interaction between the two.

"That was my exact thought, El," Kyle said.

"We're taking things slow you didn't miss a thing," Veronica told them.

"Every high school couple says that until the girl is five months pregnant," Elena told them.

Veronica gave her sister a pointed look, and her sister nodded subtly.

"I'm just going to go before I say something that'll rip open old scars," Veronica said before walking away from them, Jaxson following her.

"What the fuck is her problem?" Kyle asked the younger twin when Veronica was a distance away.

"She's still upset about the thing with Ace, just give her space, and she will be okay," Victoria said with a shrug.

"Why is she projecting her frustration on us? We did nothing to her," Elena said.

"That's just how Veronica is. Don't question it, and you all will be fine,"

"Hm. What will happen when Ace gets back?" Kyle questioned with a raised brow.

"We will leave that between the two of them. It is none of our business. We will speak to Ace as we normally would." Victoria told them.

"Okay, fine," Elena said.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"Okay, students, your book reports will be due in a week. In today's class, I will be going through what you have done so far with your partner," Mr Garcia told his English students.

"Veronica and Jaxson, how far did you guys get with the report?" the teacher asked.

"We both finished reading the book, but we still have to write the report,"

"I think if you two weren't having sex with each other online, you would be finished by now, don't you think?" Mr Garcia said, causing the class to go dead silent.

"Excuse me?"

"I did not stutter,"

"Well then, if we are just spewing random shit, sir, I don't think you would mind me telling the class how much of a fucking pervert you are?" Veronica said sarcastically with a raised brow.

"What the hell are you talking about?" the man questioned.

"I am talking about how you tried to force yourself onto me when you asked me to stay after class. Ring a bell?"

"I have no idea of what you're talking about,"

"Oh really, I'll just go to Dr Sanders, and we'll see what I am talking about when she pulls up the security footage," Veronica said, standing from her seat and walking through the classroom door.

Jaxson stood from his seat and followed after her, brushing Mr Garcia hard as he passed him on the way out. Mr Garcia laughed as he watched them leave. He turned back to the students, who looked at him with shocked expressions.

"Teenagers, huh,"

"What the hell did you do to Veronica?" Kyle asked the man, standing from his seat.

"I didn't do anything to her, Hernandez,"

"So, you're saying that she's lying about how you touched her inappropriately?"

The man scratched the back of his head uncertainly. "She's an avid liar, I guess," he said.

Kyle took a few steps toward the man, causing the teacher to take a few steps back in fear.

"Believe me, Mr Garcia, if you mess with any student at this school, let alone any of my friends, I promise I will kill you," Kyle said, shoving the man to the ground.

The remaining students gasped at his actions as Victoria and Elena attempted to hold him back from attacking the teacher again.

"Kyle, calm down," Victoria said, trying to hold the back.

"No, Victoria, he did the same shit to my sister, and she's dead now because of him," Kyle said, pushing Elena and Victoria away and storming out of the classroom.

The two girls sighed simultaneously and followed Kyle out into the hallways.

"Kyle! Wait!" Victoria yelled, picking up her pace to keep up with her friend.

"I need to go home. I can't stay here anymore," Kyle said, stopping in his tracks.

"Okay, calm down, we'll go to the office to see if Veronica and Jaxson have spoken to Dr Sanders yet, and then we'll go home," Elena told her friends.

"Alright, let's go," Victoria said, giving them a tight-lipped smile.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

As the trio arrived at the office, they saw Veronica and Jaxson speaking to Dr Sanders in the hallway.

"Kyle, Victoria, Elana, what happened?" Dt Sanders asked as she caught sight of them.

"You have to fire him, Dr Sanders," Kyle told the woman firmly.

I am afraid I can't do that right now, Kyle. He's the most qualified AP English teacher in the whole state," the principal explained.

"I don't care. You promised my family that if he did this to another student, you would get rid of him," Kyle reminded her.

"I can do that currently, Kyle," the principal repeated.

"Tell me, Dr Sanders, how would you feel if someone sexually assaulted Anastasia and she ended her life because of it?" Kyle asked with a raised brow.

"I don't know how to feel. I have never been in that situation before." Dr Sanders said.

"Exactly, you don't know. So I need you to fire Mr Garcia. If you refuse, I'll ask Veronica's father to take legal action against you and this school for neglecting a severe issue like this," the Hernandez boy told the principal, a scowl engraved on his face.

"Is that a threat Mr Hernandez,"

"No, it's a warning,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · · 

𝗼𝗼𝗼. ⁞ 𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒!

One thing about me is that I am going to appear outta nowhere with these damn Chapters that's sure. I hope you all are well and staying healthy. By the way, my exams finished last Friday so I'll try to get more chapters up for you amazing people reading this. 

𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃ミᵒʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡ ˢᵗᵒʳʸजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें