𝐱𝐱.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑)

"So, you're telling me he came to your house to apologise, and
your dad almost killed him?" Elena asked.

The group of five was sitting on one of the benches in the school garden, discussing the events of the past Friday night.

"Yeah, he came in, and at first I thought he was being genuine, but then, I told him about Jaxson and I being together, and he got all aggressive and called me a whore, and my dad heard him and lashed out at him," Veronica explained.

"He is lucky I wasn't there. I would have killed him," Jaxson said, a scowl engraved on his face.

"Wow, I didn't think he was that bad," Kyle said.

"He's an asshole," The older Ferrero twin said.

"You know his suspension ended last Friday, so he'll be back today," Victoria told them.

"That's good for him. We will just ignore him,"  Jaxson said with a shrug.

"We can't ignore him.  We are supposed to be his friends," Elena said.

"Who is we? I have nothing to say to him," Veronica said with an arched brow.

"I agree with Veronica," The younger twin said, folding her arms across her chest.

They noticed Ace's black Mercedes pulled into the parking lot. They watched as he exited the car and walked towards the bench where the group was sitting.

"Uh, hi guys, what's up," he said with a tight-lipped smile.

The group of five gave him a look of disbelief before Jaxson spoke up. "Are you kidding me?" he asked.

"I wasn't talking to you, Jaxson. I was speaking to my friends,"

Everyone stayed quiet, looking at the boy with a mix of shock and doubt on their faces.

Veronica left a scoff. "Friends? Ace, do you suffer from short-term memory loss? You treated me like crap for the past few weeks and then come back here acting as if everything is okay," the girl snapped.

Ace lowered his head in shame at her words. "I told you that I was sorry, Veronica. I asked you for forgiveness. What the hell else do you want me to do?" He asked.