𝐱𝐢𝐢.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍)

"Why'd you meet with Saige?"

"We just hung out," Veronica shrugged, throwing her jacket carelessly onto her bed.

"I know that's bullshit, so I'll ask again, why'd you go hang out with Saige?" Jaxson questioned again.

"You know, I don't have to tell you anything. I don't necessarily owe you an answer," the girl stated.

"Actually, you do owe it to me. If you don't tell me, I'll tell your parent's about the drug test," the boy said with a smug smirk.

"Go ahead, they'll blame you for taking me to the party in the first place," Veronica commented.

"So? You don't think that you'll get into trouble too? You lied about the test for fuck's sake it wasn't even your pee," Jaxson exasperated.

"Fine, if you want to know so bad, it's in my bag," the girl muttered.

Jaxson picked the handbag up from the floor, his eyes widening at the contents of the bag.

"Veronica, you didn't," the boy denied, shaking his head in adamant disbelief.

"What is this shit?"

"MDMA and LSD," the girl calmly respond.

"Veronica, what the fuck were you thinking?!" the boy exclaimed.

"Jesus Christ, Jaxson, could you be any louder?" Veronica scoffed, before getting up and closing the door to the bathroom that joined her and Victoria's room.

"How much did this all cost?"

"Two hundred and fifty dollars,"

"Almost three hundred dollars!?"

"Ah, he knows how to do Maths," the girl quipped.

"You're flushing all of this shit down the toilet," Jaxson said, before making his way to the bathroom door only for Veronica to pull him back.

"No, you're not," Veronica stated.

"Why not?"

"Cause, it was my three hundred dollars, not yours," the girl retorted.

"I'll give you the money back," the boy muttered.

"You don't have to pay me back because you're not going to flush it at all," Veronica remarked.

"Fine, whatever, kill yourself with it, I told you not to take them, so knock yourself out," Jaxson told her, throwing the packages onto her bed.

"I'll be fine, Jaxson," the brunette assured in a whisper.