𝐯𝐢𝐢.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍  - 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃)

"Veronica Gianna Ferrero de Romano!"

Instead of answering, the girl's eyes remained glued to the book, she was supposed to read for English.

"Did you not hear me calling you?" Victoria asked, propping herself up in the doorway of her sister's bedroom.

"I heard you, I'm sure all of Lakewood heard you." the older twin hummed, never looking up at her sister.

"Ha, very funny Ronnie." the younger twin smiled sarcastically.

"What do you want, Victoria?" Veronica questioned with a sigh.

"I wanted to talk to you and see how you were feeling," Victoria answered, walking further into the room and taking a seat on the edge of Veronica's bed.

"Spit it out, I can feel the judgment radiating off of you." the older twin mumbled.

"I'm not here to upset you or anything." the younger replied.

"Ronnie, last time something like this happened to you, you promised me that you would take care of yourself and not let it happen again. You broke that promise, why?" the girl questioned.

The older brunette sighed in defeat. "I'm sorry Victoria, for scaring you, it wasn't intentional, it just happened and it all happened so fast," she explained.

"It's okay, we all make mistakes but please don't let it happen again, for me?" Victoria said with a sympathetic smile.

"Okay, Victoria, I promise," Veronica responded with a tight-lipped smile.

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"So, Veronica, how are you feeling," Elena asked her brunette best friend.

"I'm fine and asking me how I'm feeling every five minutes isn't going to make me any better, " Veronica replied with a sarcastic smile.

Elena rolled her eyes at her friend's sarcasm. "I was worried about you, no need to be rude." the blonde girl heaved.

"Yeah, Veronica, we were all just worried about you, so a little less sarcasm would be nice," Kyle added.

"I'm thankful for your concern but it's annoying having someone constantly wanting to watch over you when I'm capable of doing it myself." the Ferrero girl stated.

"What are we talking about?" Ace questioned as he took on the bench with Victoria copying his action.

"Veronica is being a party pooper," Elena announced.