𝐱𝐢.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 - 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄)

It was the night after the party and the day of Veronica's game. The girl was nervous, it wasn't because she thought she would be defeated by her opponent. It was because of the LSD pills that she'd consumed only twelve hours ago.

She was afraid of the consequences she would have to face if the drug test came back positive. The disappointed lectures that her parents would try to drill into her brain after they found what she had taken, the weird looks from her school colleagues as she passed them in the hallways.

In all honesty, she didn't necessarily regret taking the drugs, shit, she felt as if she was on top of the world. There was no doubt in her mind that she wouldn't do drugs again.

"Okay, ladies, let me explain the procedures," the read-headed umpire called.

"You will all be given a plastic cup, all we need is a sample of urine and we can determine if you all are drug-free," the woman continued.

Soon after, one of the other match officials started to pass out plastic cups.

'Hm, she said she needed a pee sample, she didn't specifically say  the pee had to be mine," the brunette thought to herself.

"You guys have ten minutes, carry on," she finished.

Veronica took the cup,  making her way out of the tennis courts, before heading towards the bleachers where Jaxson and Kai were.

"Jaxson, can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked.

The boy turned to face Veronica.." Um, yeah, sure," he answered.

"See you later, Kai," Jaxson said, waving the boy off.

Veronica led Jaxson towards the locker room and into one of the showers.

"Did you take any drugs or smoke in the last five days?" Veronica asked while crossing her arms.

"No, I haven't, why?" the boy questioned.

"This might seem weird, but I need you to pee in this cup," the brunette confessed.

"Why should I?" Jaxson queried with a raised brow.

"'Cause, if the test comes back positive, I'll get kicked off the team," Veronica stated.

"You're avoiding me,"

"No, I'm not,"

"Yes, you are, Veronica, I texted you earlier this morning and you left me on read," the boy scoffed.

"I swear to god, I'm not ignoring you Jaxson," the girl argued.

"You're avoiding me because we kissed," Jaxson muttered.