𝐱𝐯.

(𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄)

W: sexual intercourse 

 September 18th 2003. The day the Ferrero twins were brought into this fucked up world. The sun had orbited the earth eighteen times since then, and now it was 2021 and it was Veronica and Victoria's eighteenth birthday. The day when they become women. The day when most stopped depending on their parents.

The past eighteen years hadn't been a smooth ride, but the girls couldn't be more thankful that they'd gotten this far in life. Although their parents weren't always there for them, their childhood had been pretty decent. They'd been fortunate enough to get anything that they could've wished for. And they had a loving group of friends that had their backs through the thick and thin.

"My babies are all grown up today," Naomi gushed as the girls walked into the kitchen, still rubbing the sleep from their eyes.

"It feels like it was yesterday that you two were born," she continued, stopping in front of the twins.

"Mom, please don't start the story on how we were conceived," Veronica groaned.

The woman laughed. "I won't, dear. Happy birthday, girls!" she exclaimed, pulling the two girls into an embrace.

"Thank you, mom," the twins said simultaneously.

"No problem, my dears," Naomi smiled.

"Where's dad?" Victoria inquired.

"He and Kai went to pick up Grandma Xio and Grandpa Giovanni," the oldest woman told them.

"Grandma and Grandpa are here?" Veronica asked.

"Suprise! Your dad and I knew how much you wanted to see them, and we didn't want you to fly out to Italy in the middle of the semester, so we flew them over here," Naomi explained.

"Thank you so much, mom," Victoria said, tears glistening in her eyes.

"Victoria, don't you dare make that face, if you cry, I'll cry," Veronica grumbled sharply.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy right now," the youngest girl sniffed.

"I love you girls so much,"

· · ── ·𖥸· ── · ·

"My gorgeous granddaughters! Happy birthday my loves," Xiomara Ferrero beamed as she caught sight of her oldest grandchildren.

"Grandma!" they both squealed, running to hug the woman.

"Oh, my dears, you two are stunning," she stated, causing a dark tint to decorate the girls' faces.

"If grandma gets all the love, what'll grandpa get?" a voice questioned from the doorway of the living room.