Chapter 12: Never mess with Percy Jackson

3rd Person P.O.V.

Percy Jackson stood in his office window staring over New York City, a passive and emotionless look donning his face. Two years had passed since he and his friends completed their training in the Otherworld and they all had moved on with their lives while still keeping in touch. 

Zatanna had resumed her stage performances, gaining worldwide recognition for her authenticity. She graduated from the Otherworld's School of Magix in the specialization of spell casting and incantation since the moment she was born, she had a knickknack for backwards speech. Throughout her trials, Zatanna had also found out she was a daughter of Hecate, one of the goddess's most powerful children to be born. 

Adam went on to explore the universe more in hopes of finding our his origins before he returned to Earth several months prior and set up residence in D.C.. His chosen path was that of Quantum Magic, enabling him to manipulate the Quantum Field and to a degree, the universe. Because of his travels he became a well known self-taught philosopher teacher, a thought that scared Percy since he remembered his time with the blond always ended up blowing something up.  

It was the day Percy discovered Adam was a horrible teacher. 

Garth and Tula had finally forgiven Kaldur for whatever it was he did that offended them, having joined the Young Justice team several months after leaving. While the three were no longer the best of friends, their relationship is slowly being repaired. Their sorcery skills however have improved tremendously under the tutelage of one of the Elders. They learned that they can also draw upon water from the air and in Garth's case, is able to whip up storms that can rival Percy's.

Speaking of Percy, the son of Poseidon was no shortage of success. While he was training with both Doctor Fate and Amora, the demigod was also able to finish high school and head off to university. He graduated with high honors in Anthropology, Archeology, History, and several sciences such as Astronomy, Geology, and Zoology just to be humble and name a few. 

He did this all in two years, and one may be wondering (or saying) that it is impossible and you're right. For an average human being to get their doctorate takes around four to six years however due to Percy's Atlantean heritage, his intellect is far beyond anyone's comprehension as Atlanteans were created during the fall of the Fifth Cosmos (the age of Magic) and survived the Sixth Cosmos (the age of Science). 

His intellect and success has named him the world's youngest person to ever finish school much less receive a doctorate. On top of that he is the owner of a multi-million dollar company that has been quoted by the media "out shines Stark Industries in the use of renewal energy" making him a rival to said industries. 

Percy never met Tony Stark nor did he like him, respected, but did not like him. For starters he was far too arrogant for the demigod's taste, using past accomplishments to boost his own ego and make himself seem big. Sure he's done many great things like flying a nuke into a portal or stopped weapons manufacturing (something Percy did not like him for initially) but everyday human ingenuity and creativity is growing. 

Tony Stark was just one man in the grand scheme of things. 

Percy was also aware that Stark Industries as well as the Avengers has on several occasions attempted to infiltrate and sabotage his company for reasons that were not entirely clear to him. Part of it could be due to the fact that Percy was an unnamed person that suddenly became famous, it could even be because Percy was not born rich and thus had to work his way up the chain, or one of Percy's personal favorites was that the Avengers themselves were searching of anyone or thing suspicious and thought his work so.

Not that he could entirely blame them (though he does on my accounts). 

Using and selling renewable energy was not the only thing Percy was good at, as an Anthropologist he specializes in ancient history and has made a name for himself in the restoration of several artifacts such as the original Rosetta Stone, the Colossus of Rhodes (he made sure to honor his sister when doing that), and the Parthenon. The last one however was aided by Athena since it was the goddess's temple and thus required special care.