Chapter 17: Some more Truths

3rd Person P.O.V.

Percy woke up on a soft bed with the rays of the sun shinning down upon him. Blinking, he tried to remember what happened and how long he was out. Last thing he remembered was seeing Gaea's face before he drew a blank. Sitting up, he nearly recoiled at the sudden pain to his head. 

"I was beginning to think that you wouldn't make it" Amora said at the edge of the bed, a grim smile plastered on her face that was filled with cuts and bruises. Beside her was Garth who didn't look any better, he had a black eye located on the right side of his face while the purple pupils were puffy, as if he were crying. 

"What happened? And how long was I out?" Percy asked taking a drink that was filled with a slimy green liquid. Putting it to his lips, he took a soft sip before spatting it out in disgust "And what even is this?"

"A healing potion, helps you regain your lost strength. Also you were out for three days" Amora explained before her eyes darkened "I was hoping you could tell us. Neither Wanda or Doctor Fate are willing to share the details"

"I don't blame Wanda" Percy mumbled, after the shit that went down she could only be in shock, "But we ended up getting cornered by Burned Ones. Someone else was there, Garn Daanuth. Arion's brother"

Amora paled while Garth said in surprise "Lord Arion has a brother?" he exclaimed. 

"He does and it is a miracle you're alive" Amora said looking at Percy with new found respect "I don't know much about his relationship with Arion. What I do know is that when they were young, Calculha's marriage to his wife took a turn when the Dark Majistra began to delve into the dark arts, becoming a Lord of Chaos. Eventually she took Garn with her, training him in the ways of Chaos Magic while Arion learned the ways of the Lords of Order. The two have been at odds ever since"

"What did he want with you?" Garth asked a bit disturbed. 

Percy shrugged, "He said something about taking my magic" he said making Amora furrow her brow in thought "But he also said that the Lords of Chaos were behind the attack on Atlantis and that the Avengers were their puppets. He was probably lying though"

"He wasn't" Amora said quietly which gained a look from both Garth and Percy that demanded an explanation "I don't know much details, however Fate has told me that the Lords of Chaos manipulated the Avengers and Wakanda into attacking Atlantis"

"Maybe they were mind controlled" Garth said not wanting to believe what he was hearing.

"There is a fine line between manipulating and mind control" Amora said with a shake of her head "The Avengers knew what they were getting into, it was all a matter of choice. Question is why?"

"Why don't we ask them? They are down stairs and all" Garth said cracking his knuckles, murder in his eyes but Amora was quick to shut him down. 

"We won't kill them until we hear their side of the story" she instructed earning a dejected look from both Atlanteans. 

"Yes Amora" they mumbled before Percy asked "Where are we?"

"Safe house. Ultron is all over the internet and the Lords of Chaos will need to recuperate from whatever happened with you and Wanda" Garth said "Clint Barton, otherwise known as Hawkeye brought us to his house since it is the last place they would look"

"And Tula? Thought she'd be with you?" Percy ask but the dark look on Garth's said showed that he struck a cord.

"Tula....Tula didn't make it" he said and when Percy was about to ask what happened Garth was already out the door. Percy gave the Enchantress a questioning look but said women only pursed her lips in response.