Chapter 19: Monster Revealed

3rd Person P.O.V.

The Black Fin resistance where shivering and looking far more green than healthy. Niccolo and Alessandra looked pale, Sophia was holding on tightly to a fearful Domenico and Calvino was on the verge of passing out. Fossegrim tried to look tough, but his black fins were shaking after that horrendous experience, and Coco.....poor Coco was struggling to hold in her dinner. They all silently agreed on one thing. 

Never let Percy take them anywhere that involves the use of portals or teleporting. 

"That was disgusting" Calvino said looking like he had took a dip in the arctic waters. 

Percy rolled his eyes, "First time portal travelers always feel like that. You get used to it" he said which earned him wide eyed looks at the fact that Percy was implying that they could be using portals as a means to travel. 

"I think I'll pass" Coco said as some color returned to her. 

"Survivors?!" a familiar voice called out in happiness making everyone freeze. Looking towards the speaker, Percy saw Garth staring wide eyed at Fossegrim and the Black Fins. Behind him stood Adam, Zatanna, Strange, Amora, and Wanda. 

"What are you guys doing here? Why are you here? How did you get here?" Percy asked approaching them, the Black Fins following him hesitantly at the sight of terragoggs but brightened when they saw Garth. 

"Same as you, getting some answers" Zatanna said giving a unimpressed look at Percy, "Did you really expect Amora to keep quiet while you go on a life threatening adventure?". Percy had the decency to look somewhat sheepish showing that was exactly what he thought. 

"Yes" he admitted and Adam couldn't help but laugh, somewhat amused. 

"So this is Atlantis?" Strange said looking around wide eyed, "It's beautiful".

"This is only a small, small section" Percy said "As well as one of the few untouched places....the rest" Percy faltered and Strange nodded apologetically. He could only imagine what is was like for Garth and Percy to be back here, they had portalled in this room thanks to Amora so they didn't know what the rest of the ruined city looked like. Percy however swam through the entire ocean as a means to not get caught since portals were unpredictable underwater. 

"Who are they Your Grace?" Fossegrim asked staring at the terragoggs in distrust, "Why are they here of all places?"

"They need answers" Amora explained "Arion himself spoke of him. One of Atlantis's most ancient enemy is on the rise, the attack on Atlantis was to ensure that Perseus dies because the Lords of Chaos are.....afraid"

"You are correct Amora" a voice spoke out starling everyone but the Atlanteans and Amora who look amused in some regards. They looked around searching for the speaker, but no one appeared to be in the room with them. 

"Who's there?" Wanda called out, red mist flickering on her fingers, ready to defend herself if necessary. 

"Ah yes, Chaos Magic. I've been waiting for you Wanda Maximoff" the voice said causing Wanda to stiffen.

"How do you know my name?"

The voice merely laughed, "Same way I know of Zatanna Zatara, Adam Warlock, Stephan Strange, Garth, and Perseus Jackson" it said "You've all had the same dream, that dream called you all here. To learn the truth, to understand your destiny"

"Who are you?" Zatanna asked. 

In the center of the room, there was a pool of crystallized water. It started to bubble and orange bubbles began to float up from the water before taking shape into a man. A man that Garth and Percy would recognize from a mile away.