2 || rules

alexa, play medicine by daughter

DAY 2

        Get to the root of the anger

        Is he angry at himself? At Hydra? At the world? 

        Amelia sighed as she wrote the notes down in her journal. She hadn't even woken up but a few minutes ago, but those were the first thoughts in her mind and she knew she needed to write it all down. Her main focus today was to push further with James, try to make him open up to her or talk to her calmly instead of leading with all of the anger. 

        Her temporary bedroom consisted of a queen sized bed with cream-colored sheets, a tiny nightstand with a lamp, a tall mirror that stood in the corner, a walk-in closet for all of her clothes, a desk with a white, fuzzy chair and a bathroom attached. It was the brightest room in the whole corridor. She wondered if they gave this room to her on purpose. 

        She threw her arms into the air as she stretched, letting out a strained squeak at how good it felt, before tossing the comforter from her body and climbing out of bed. The sight of a piece of folded up paper in the floor caught her eye, it seemed as if it had been slid underneath the door. Sighing, she unfolded the paper to reveal a list of rules compiled by James, who had signed Bucky at the bottom. 

        RULES

1. Do not knock on my door. Ever. 

        Amelia chuckled pompously under her breath at the ridiculous start of the list. Whisking out her pen, she scribbled "no can do" next to it. 

2. Peace and quiet are expected, 24/7.

        "could we compromise?" she wrote. 

3. Don't eat my Oreos.

        "deal," she snickered as she wrote next to this rule. 

4. Don't talk to me. 

        "sorry, can't do this one," she responded. 

5. I don't ever want to hear "how do you feel about that?"

        "and ... how do you feel about that?" she couldn't help herself with this one.