30 || progress three

alexa, play like u by rosenfeld

DAY 30 

Progress Report

Patient: James Buchanan Barnes

DOB: March 10, 1917

Therapy Session Notes

James has shown exceptional progress through his therapy sessions. We've had three total sessions, two of which were conjured by Mr. Barnes. More symptoms of depression have come to light, however, James has expressed his feelings thoroughly and wants to work on them.

Behavior

James hardly becomes angry anymore, instead, he's more willing to discuss his feelings or troubles openly. His attitude is also much lighter. 

Diagnoses

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder with depressed mood - examples would be his frequent nightmares and problems with insomnia. 

Very low self image - patient talks very lowly of himself. 

Symptoms of personality disorder - due to the patient's long history of not knowing who he is.

Treatment Plan

Instead of adventuring outside, per usual, I recommend having a party. Invite members of the Avengers, occupants of the headquarters, etc. James needs to ease back into socialization. A more normal environment, the better. 

       "I'm not sure if we would even recognize the James that you've been describing lately," Tony admitted gruffly, rubbing his chin as his dark eyes skimmed over Amelia's progress report again. 

        Amelia immediately noticed the flicker of concern that flashed through Stark's eyes as his mind battled with what it was reading on the page. Undoubtedly contemplating whether or not having a party at the facility was good idea. If the Winter Soldier had murdered her parents, she would undeniably be hesitant being in the same room with him as well.