23 || vulnerability

alexa, play chills (dark version) by mickey valen 

18+ warning - heavy smut

DAY 23

     The aroma of cookie dough swirled around the kitchen as Amelia scooped out the batter inside the large glass bowl in her hands and plopped it on a baking sheet. Her wavy strands of hair fell from her loose bun into her face as she spread out the clumps of dough, wiping her hands on a damp towel as the oven beeped to indicate that it was pre-heated. 

        Her eyes may have been focused on placing the tray of cookies into the stove, but her mind was wholly focused on the lack of intimacy between her and James ever since the other day. Much to her annoyance, Amelia couldn't stray away from thinking about how much she craved having him again. 

        They hadn't even discussed it since then. 

        She couldn't help but wonder if their fling was too much for James. 

        Little did Amelia know, today was not one of James' good days - solely because he was beyond aggravated with the sense of vulnerability he felt around Amelia ever since their intimate affair. Having her again felt like a much needed cure to his addiction, although she was the cure and the addiction all in one. He hated the way Amelia was making him soft, but why? 

        James' irritability grew stronger with each thought, he needed his fix now. Entering the kitchen in long, impatient strides, hungrily eyeing Amelia's appearance before grasping both sides of her face as he slammed his lips into hers aggressively. A tiny, fragile whimper left her mouth as James deepened the kiss, finally feeding into her cravings that were rioting inside of her belly. 

        James released his grip on Amelia's face as his hands slid down the arms of her plaid jacket until he was tightly holding onto her hands, his lips pulling away from hers to see her frenzied, chestnut eyes. 

        "Well, um, hello-" Amelia quipped shakily, only to be interrupted as James began to yank her away from the marble island in the kitchen. 

        "Come here," he demanded desperately, pulling her towards the couch as he whisked her up until she was perched on the back of the white sofa.

        "But the cookies," she pouted playfully, poking out her bottom lip. 

        Ignoring Amelia completely, James fervently ripped the sleeves of her jacket off of her torso, tossing it carelessly into the floor next to them as his fingers found their way into her messy locks, gripping tightly. Wrapping one of his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer into him, his lips locking with Amelia's once more.