9 || urges

alexa, play siren by kailee morgue

light 18+ warning 

DAY 9

        Her hazel eyes. 

        Her deliciously plump lips.

        Those dainty outfits that always showed off her long legs.

        James could even smell the fragrance of her warm, but exotic, vanilla scented perfume just by thinking about it. He wanted to devour her from her lips down to her red-painted toes. Leaning back against the sink in his bathroom, his eyes rolling back, he felt his pants tightening. 

        He had felt urges before, but nothing compared to when he first laid eyes on Amelia. Her confidence, slight arrogance, the way she spoke, the way she walked - it all increased his hunger for her. Whenever he felt this need to have her, it would momentarily make him forget how much he despised her need to figure him out, despised himself. Being drawn to her felt like an addiction that he just couldn't shake, and it was more appealing the more it made him forget how much of a monster he was. 

        James' hand found a home inside of his pants, unzipping them swiftly, as he encircled his fingers around his hard length. His metal hand gripped the edge of the counter as he let his head fall back, his eyes fluttering closed, as he stroked himself in a steady rhythm. His mind immediately wandered to the image of her naked body in his head - he had only seen a split second of it - but it was not something he could forget, ever

       Her long, black tresses dripping wet down her shoulders, her breasts. 

        "Fuuuck."

        The curvature of her hips. 

        Her tanned, smooth skin. 

        Her pu

        Three knocks on the door ripped him from his sensual haze, breaking his fixed movements, completely sabotaging his climax. His head popped back up angrily as he blew away the strands of hair that fell into his view. 

        "What?" he snapped loudly.

        "Breakfast is ready." 

         Amelia's velvety voice sounded from the other side of the door. He contemplated ripping the door open, letting her see him and watching the reaction on her face when she took in the size of him. Instead, he shoved himself back into his pants with a low growl, cracking his neck.