10 || progress

alexa, play poison by yas

DAY 10

Progress Report

Patient: James Buchanan Barnes

DOB: March 10, 1917

Summary Points

1. Anger - James is quick to anger. In any type of environment, there are triggers that fuel his aggression, those being: when he feels as though he's being questioned too much, bringing up how he feels or asking him how he feels, when he loses any ounce of control, and when his personal space is invaded.

2. Control Issues - If James' control is taken away at any time, even just barely, he looses control with his anger. He very clearly needs to be in control of everything going on around him in order to feel comfortable.

3. Incident - In an attempt to remove one of the points of his anger, he lost control of himself. I'll explain in further detail in person.

4. Journals - My most interesting find was that James keeps a dozen journals inside of his backpack. These journals are filled with scattered memories and time stamps. He keeps track of any memories he remembers, just in case his memory is wiped again. This stems from his fear of Hydra brainwashing him, again.

5. Conversations - I was not able to have a session with James during these ten days, however, we gradually had multiple conversations together. He seems to be more comfortable talking with me. I'll explain in further detail in person.

"Alright, shall we talk in more detail about the progress report?" Amelia suggested conclusively as Tony, Steve, and Nick finished skimming over the paper she had handed them when first arriving. She hadn't missed Steve glancing at her neck twice now.

"Does your report include what happened there?" Steve asked firmly, pointing one finger at his neck.

"It does."

"Then let's begin," Tony nodded once, crossing his arms across his chest as they waited on her to start.

Amelia cleared her throat coolly as she spun the piece of paper on the table around with her pointer finger, tapping the first bulletin point. "Firstly, I have established that as of right now, James' moods stem directly from his anger. The more I observed his mannerisms and his surroundings, I realized that it's because he's more angry with himself than anything else."