41 || the last good day

alexa, play cravin' by stileto & kendyle paige

18+ warning - smut

DAY 41

        "Scoot up."

        Amelia's hazel eyes flickered open at the sound of James' voice to find him hovering over her as she sat submerged in the warm water of the bathtub. His long, raven-colored hair was pulled back into his usual low bun, his muscular body completely uncovered as he stood naked next to her. No matter how many times she saw his body exposed, her breath would still halt inside of her throat at the sight of him. 

        Sitting up slightly, she asked, "You're getting in?" 

        "No, I just wanted to stand here naked and stare at you." 

        The mischievous smirk on James' face made a giggle burst through her lips as she inched forwards. "Get in here." 

        Climbing into the tub behind her, James wrapped his arms around Amelia's damp shoulders as he pulled her against his bare chest, the foam bubbles sloshing around on top of the water. Amelia couldn't help the smile that tugged on the curvature of her lips as she pulled the bubbles towards them, covering herself just barely, as she teasingly placed a pile along James' arm that enclosed her. 

        "You're looking very delicious in these bubbles, Rose," he jested softly, nipping at the skin underneath her ear with his teeth. 

       It was as if her body instinctively leaned into his touch, her head titling to the side to allow his lips to devour her neck as her eyes closed. Her stomach filled with warm butterflies as he peppered kisses down to her collarbone and back up again, making her squirm excitedly.

        "Did you get in to take a bath with me or to seduce me?" Amelia asked playfully, her hands holding onto his arm. 

        "Hmm," James pondered. "Both." 

        His fingers began to dance along Amelia's chest, lowering down into the warm water, as they trailed down her stomach - her core tightening from the building intensity. Hesitating a moment, he drew circles on her belly as he flicked his tongue across her earlobe, encasing it inside of his mouth before letting go with a tiny pop

       The sound made Amelia inhale sharply as her stomach twitched underneath his touch, her grip on his arm tightening as she silently begged for his fingers to tease her entrance. For a moment, she worried that she had spoken her thoughts out loud, only for the contemplation to completely disappear as his fingers traced down further until they had found her already throbbing bud.