16 || bloom

alexa, play yes & no by xylo

18+ warning - light smut

DAY 16

        It had been another whole day that Amelia had spent avoiding James. 

        She felt like a timorous, sixteen year old girl who had never been touched by the opposite sex before, it was maddening. The invisible pull inside of her psyche was giving her a permanent migraine. The confident side of her wanted to pretend nothing had happened and continue working on making more progress with James. However, the new, feeble side of her wanted to distance herself completely because she was afraid she wouldn't be able to say no to him any longer. 

        Amelia would be lying if she said she hadn't spent the whole day contemplating on whether or not she should even continue her work at all. If she was annoyingly willing to throw it all away just to have this man touch her again, what was the point? 

        But she couldn't do that to James. 

        James deserved to be fixed. 

        And with that, Amelia had to attempt to understand his point of view. Where did this sudden sexual urgency emerge from? Or had it been there the whole time? Buried deep, deep down inside of him, just like everything else. Perhaps this was Bucky's way of letting off steam, feeling an ounce of relief. Sexual release had been proven to better one's mood. 

        But why her

        Amelia meticulously picked at her bottom lip as she waited for the bathtub to fill up with hot water and bubbles as she spaced out in thought. Shaking her head vacantly, she slipped off her jeans, throwing them to the side as the rest of her clothes followed. 

        Easing herself down into the steaming water, she could instantly feel the relief washing over her. A bubble bath could cure anything, she was convinced of this. After shutting the faucet off, Amelia leaned back until she was resting against the back of the tub, sliding down into a more comfortable position and letting her eyes close slowly. 

        The scent of the fruity bubble bath filled the bathroom, the sound of bubbles quietly popping filled her ears. She wasn't sure how much time had passed as she relaxed, submerged in the searing liquid. It could have been four minutes or forty, she didn't know.