Chapter 1: Enders Daily Life

———————🐉———————

This is always how it is for Ender, he starts like everyone. He wakes up, look at his collection of very shiny objects. He counts them and makes sure that they're all there.

He then goes outside and looks for food. Lunging for whatever he can find, berries! Sure he'll take them. Then he goes to town, hiding in alleyways. Looking at the people as they past by. If he sees something he likes he takes it simple. It's normal, isn't it?

As he was walking someone yells. Those stupid people that always chase him.

"Hey you stop!"
Ender turns and runs. He runs even faster as he hears him getting closer.

"Stop!" The man shouts.
Ender keeps running though, jumping, crawling even climbing. Soon he loses the man, like always.

As soon as he slows down he's quickly pounced on.

Multiple man come around the corner and as soon as he sees them. He growls and snaps at them as they get close to him. He even bit one as they try to get him to stand.

"Ow damn it!"

"What? What happened."

"This fucker bit me!" The man shouts.

"Cool it, he's a scared kid."

"Yeah sure a kid that's wanted for multiple burglaries."

"But still a kid, yes he's wanted but don't fuck with him. Remember who's in charge." The man said. (Chief of police)

"Come on let's take him to the station." The big man said.

He gently goes to the kid and makes him stand. He growls and snaps at him. He continuously jerks to the side trying to get free. But it was totally useless.

Ender looks up to see a big building in front of him. The man who said he was in charge took him in. An placed him in a small room. He cuffed him to a table and said that he'll be back later.

But all that did was leave Ender alone to try and get out. He kept shaking it, even pulling his hand. Trying to break the bracelet that's on him. It wasn't shiny he doesn't like it.
The more he does it. The more noise he's making, which alerts the officers that something is happening.

Though there was nothing to worry about. As the chief was there the whole time watching him as he was talking on the phone.

He was trying to find anything on the kid. But there was nothing. All that they could find was stuff that they already now.
And so he went in to see if he could find anything from him.

"Hey, I'm the Chief, Charlie Jones. But you can call me Charlie if you want." Charlie said, he sits on the chair that was in front of him.

He looks to the boy only to see that he's glaring at him. He keeps trying to scoot away from him defensively.

"I'm not trying to do anything to ya. But you know you've cause quite a disturbance. I've heard of multiple sightings of a little kid running around and taking things.
Ranging from necklaces, to bracelets, to rings and others. First I didn't believe it, only from what they described as a
'Little kid that was crawling, and has glowing eyes.'
So I looked into it. But I knew for a fact that a little kid wouldn't have glowing eyes and be crawling." Charlie said looking to Ender who was occasionally growling at him.

"But then we happen to get security footage of one of the crime scenes...And we saw exactly that. A little kid was crouched on the ground crawling on all four legs." Charlie said. Looking to see the boys reaction, which was nothing. No remorse, he doesn't even seem to be listening to him.

Charlie sighs.

"What I'm trying say is-we caught you.

But what I'm trying figure out is-why? At first I thought it was because you needed the money. So you would've pawn all the items, but you didn't. Which I'm quite surprised, you look a little hungry. Do you want some food before we continue?" Charlie asked noticing how skinny he looks.

Now that he noticed it, he doesn't even know his name. They looked in the system but there was nothing.

"How about this, I'll get you some food if you tell me your name. That's all, just your name, and I'll you some food. An then we'll move on from there." Charlie said, with a hopeful look in his eyes.

The looks to him with an almost confused look on his face.

"Your name? I'm Charlie right, so what should I call you?" Charlie said while pointing to himself and then to the boy to emphasize his point.

The boy just glares at him and looks down and yanks on his unshiny bracelet.

"How about I take that off then, all I want is your name." Charlie said.

The boy looks up and shake his arm.

"Yep I'll take that off but you have to tell me your name." He will still get him food. After all he does look really skinny. And if he does, he might get more out of him.

The boy nods his head and shakes the bracelet wanting them off.

"All I need is your name and I will." The boy glares at him.

He yanks hard but then eventually he gives up.

"En-en- 'groans in frustration' Enderrr." He says stuttering.

Charlie looks to him and smiles it helps a lot.

"Thank you, and now I'll take the hand cuffs off. But you gotta promise not to do anything."

Ender just looks to him and shakes his handcuffed hand.

Charlie takes them off and Ender throws the hand cuff in anger and stands up and went to the door.

"Hey hey hey. Where are you going? You can't leave. Stay here I got to go do something." Charlie went out of the room and locks the door.

He can't go to jail he's to...wild to go to jail. But he does know someone that he could go to.