Chapter 5: Gaining Trust Pt2

Third POV

As dinner was done the others all got up and put there dishes in the sink. It was Mason's and Sean's turn to do the dishes. They all take turns doing them. Though since Simon always cooks he gets a
'free be' of not doing them. Though they do all have chores to do, like they did the other day when Ender arrived.

Though at this moment, they were all in the living room. Some were just lounging on the couch or others like Asher and Ben. Are up in a room, most like to feed the other.

"Don't be too loud up there." Jack jokingly shouted up to them.
The latter blushing and shouting back an 'shut up'.

They all laughed at that.

They all sat and just watched whatever was on the TV. Deciding that's the only thing to do at the moment. As it was to late to do anything else.

"So any thoughts on the new-be." Eric said trying to get everyone's opinion.

"Well I mean he's cute, so obviously a bottom." Cole said, the others nodded in agreement.

"Well I mean he's short and cute sure. But remember he's still a dragon." Simon said.

"Sure he might be one but have you seen him. An Mathew said that not all dragons are dominant some are submissive. An Ender is totally a submissive. " Cole said with a smirk.

"I remember him saying that it was rare though, and if anything a switch." Said Simon walking in the conversation as he and Mason just finagled with the dishes.

"No he didn't say that!" Cole said loudly.

"Your just hoping he's a bottom, so that you can top him." Mason deadpanned.

"Pfft what~ As if-Yeah totally." Cole said.

They all laughed at him. An continued to talk about the possibility of a bottom Ender Dragon.

At this moment Mathew was with said little dragon. Mathew was having a bit of a rough time helping Ender take a bath. He continued to splash the water as Mathew was trying to wash his hair.

"Ender! If you stop now you might get a little prize. Look the soap isn't bad it's just to help clean you see?" Mathew said putting some some on his palm and put in front of Ender.

He sniffed it and tried to lick it which Mathew moves his hand. Quick enough that he didn't get any.

"No don't eat it!" Mathew said chuckling a little.

"You know the others really want to meet you properly, they've been waiting for you since I told them. Charlie's always on the look out for more Beasts. And as soon as he heard about your case. He's always kept me in touch about it." Mathew said as he was washing his hair. A lot better now that Ender wasn't trying to splash him.

"They went through something as well, they all had it rough, including me.
That's why I build this place, for those who are different and mistreated in this harsh world. As soon as I made it, the others seemed to have swarm into our house. They made it into a wonderful home. One that you belong in." Mathew smiled at the memories.

"I understand that it'll take some time to get use to them all. And for you to get comfortable in, but try. Try and make this place your home too. If you ever need anything come to me or the others. Your a good boy Ender, a very good boy who deserves a home too." Mathew said as he caressed his hair.

"Okay I believe your all clean now. Come on out and let's dry you." Mathew said getting a towel ready.

Mathew picked Ender up and took him to a room that they had ready for awhile now. He set him down and continued to dry him. Careful of not making him uncomfortable.
Once he was fully dried and dressed. Mathew picked him up once again, and placed him in the bed.

"Because you were good in the bath. I'll go get you your shiny object in the morning okay?" Mathew said caressing his hair again and putting a light kiss to his head.

Ender gave a light nod. As he was about to leave though. Ender quickly got up and tugged on his sleeve.

"Hmm?" Mathew turned around and saw that Ender was pointing to his bed.

"Is something wrong?"

Ender went to the bed and patted it. Mathew smiled and sat down, waiting for Ender for get in and fall asleep.

"Good night my little Ender Dragon."

————————🌕————————

It was the next morning and like he promised. He totally went and gave it a try.

"Ender! What are you doing!" Ender was currently outside running around. He was outside climbing and jumping around on the branches. Until he stepped on a lose branch.

"Ender! Oh my god are you okay?" Said Asher.

He went to Ender saw that he just got up and casually started running again. As if he didn't just fall 20 feet in the air.

"Mathew! Ender is running again!" Jack whined as he came back swearing and panting.

"Hmm is he trying to escape?" Mathew asked as he was in his office doing some paper work.

"I think so? I'm not too sure he just keeps running and jumping and- Damn he has so much energy." Jack said as he has his hands on his knees. Still trying to breath.

"Okay let's go outside and see what  the problem is." Mathew said as he stood up and walked outside with Jack.

When they got out there. Mathew immediately sees the problem. Well at least what the others thought was a problem. Ender was on the branch running, jumping from one to another.

He would occasionally wait for the others to catch up. Only to run on ahead again and to the next one. He would get to a lower branch and jump so that they couldn't touch him.

Mathew smiled, they were bonding, Ender listened to him.

"Why are you smiling?! This isn't funny he keeps screwing with us!" Jack whined again.

"No, well he is. But not in the sense that your thinking. He's playing with you guys." Mathew said smiling proudly.

"How do you know that? He could just be being a brat." Jack said.

"Many Beasts have their way of playing. My dragon type for example will be fighting or wrestling, same with Simon; as he's a wolf. But because Ender's dragon is smaller and fast. Their type of playing consists more of a version of keep away. Right  now he's playing keep away with the others. He's playing with you guys bonding." Mathew said looking to Jack with a smile and a chuckle.

"So does that mean that he likes us?"

"Right now? I'd say that he's just playing. But by the way that he's getting closer to letting the others almost touch him...I'd say yeah, that he trusts you. But this doesn't mean that he fully trusts you guys. Only enough to play with, which is a great feat. I believe that with what I told him last night. May have given him an insight on what's going on."
Mathew said as he grew Jack in and held him close to him. Kissing his head.

"Well I'm glad, I just wish that he doesn't have so much energy. Its tiring!" Jack said

"Just you wait, I think you know how dragons are in bed." Mathew said teasingly.

"Don't remind me!"