Chapter 12: The Whole House.

It was Matthews turn, to hang with Ender, and he was rather excited. There's hasn't been another dragon in, who knows how long. Especially a dragon like him, and then with what Eric had told them about him. It was all coming together, and a lot sooner but that was a little expected.

Dragons craved affection, especially his kind as well. Even he gets the same way and is constantly by the boys. Either touching them and brushing up against them. None of them mind,  and even encourage it.

"Hello little Ender, it's time for our bonding." Mathew said holding his arms out and Ender immediately runs to his arms and jumps in them.

He was happy himself to hang with the elder dragon. He can already tell that it'll be fun.

Mathew chuckles at his antics and carries him to his office, he had some thing's to do but he knew that Ender wouldn't mind being their with him. It won't take long, even if it did Mathew is with him and he could always take a break.

Mathew sat Ender on the floor and bought out some paper and color pencils. He put them in front of Ender and went to his desk.

"I have some papers to finish, but I won't be long. How about you color a picture and we can hang it later?" Mathew said. Ender looked to the paper and nodded his head.

He's not sure how to color but he'll try his best and wait till Mathew is done. Ender was laying in the floor, he was scribbling on the paper. He was actually having fun, he knew it wasn't perfect but, he liked it. He drew all of the boys here, each having their beast features.

They were all by the house that he drew and Mathew was in the middle, somewhat holding the boys hand, well they all are. Of course Ender had put himself in it too, he was in one of the tree tops. He thought it was funny, he continued to draw, it wasn't so bad, he would look to Mathew now and again. Only to see him in depth with his paper and books.

He didn't think anything of it, but he did want to show him his drawings he wants to hang it.

Ender got up and went to Mathews desk, he tapped him on the arm.

"Hey there Ender what's up?" Mathew asked.

Ender moved Mathews arm and climbed into his lap and sat in it, and then he held out his drawings.

"These are good, is that us?" Mathew said pointing to all of the boys that he drew. Ender nodded his head and pointed to Mathew himself.

"You."

"Oh that's me? I look very good." Mathew said with a happy smile.

"Where are you? I can't find ya." Mathew said scanning over the page and can't find him.

"Oh wait a second is that you in the tree just like the first day that you came here." Mathew said, tickling him lightly.

Ender nodded his head with a happy/proud smile. He then gave him another drawn page and handed it to him.

"Did you made more?" Mathew asked as he took the other page and looked at it.

It was just a page that was full of color, pretty, and bright colors, which to Mathew was a good thing. Sometimes when people do this and it's with bright colors, it's good sign. If it was dark and depressing colors it can mean that he's depressed. But since it's not, he seems okay, mentally; which he breathed out a sigh of relief.

Both drawings are good; he'll hang them both much like he promised. He smiled and stood up, picking him up on the process.

"Well much like I promised, let's go hang these up on the fridge so that everyone can see your masterpiece." Mathew said, going down to the fridge and hanged them up on there. But before he hanged it, he put Ender's name and the date on it.

"And there we are!" Mathew said.

——————————————————

They all bonded with Ender, they all had their own turns talking, playing, and or just being there with him.

Ender seemed to like them all as well. He seems to have enjoyed hanging out with them. Their plan worked well, it worked a lot quicker then they thought. But either way it worked.

"Aw Ender, your drawing is so cute, we should frame this!" Asher exclaimed, as he and all of the others went to the kitchen to see his drawings.

Ender was looking at the ground fidgeting with his fabric that he got from Mason. He still hasn't let go of it, it was soft, and it's a shiney gold.
The others all looked to him and saw that he was embarrassed, they could see the tint in his cheeks.

"He's right, it should be hanged it's simply too precious to not hang it!" Ben said, he went in front of Ender. He lifted his head so that he will look at him.

"Like it?" Ender asked, looking at all of them.

"We love it!" They all said with bright smiles.

Ender smiled, glad to hear that they all liked his pictures, he worked hard on them. He held out his hands to them, they all looked at each other, and they all held out their own hands. Not sure what he was wanting, and or waiting for him to do whatever he wants.

And indeed he did, he tried to take all of their hands. But he could only hold a couple of them. By one of their fingers and he wants to hold all of their hands. He pouts and keeps trying but can't do it.

"Hey how about we do this?" Simon asked, he grabbed some of the boys hands and put them on Enders arm and he's holding some boys hand in his own.

So at least they all have hands on him at least. Ender was happy to have all of their hands on him. He purred happily and dragged them all to the living room and sat on the floor taking them all down with him.

They all laughed and saw that Ender was taking all of the pillows from the couches and moving them to the floor. But that wasn't all, he was getting little throw blankets and even couch cushions and putting them on the floor as well.

"What are you doing Ender?" Cole asked.

"Whole Nest." Ender said.

"Whole nest? What's that?" Cole asked directing that to Mathew, who was smiling.

"A nest that's reserved to those who he sees as mates. Dragons of his kind don't allow others in the nest, so him making one for all of us is a high honor." Mathew said going to Ender and caressing his cheek.

"Thank you Ender, for getting to know us. And for keeping your promise." Mathew said as he pecked his lips, Ender nodded his head and pulled Mathew inside the nest and motioned the others to join as well.

They all got in and sat down, looking at the nest that was in the middle of their living room.

"It's a very lovely nest Ender." Simon said,
Pulling Eric into his lap. They were all close to each other. But then again that is the point of a nest.

Ender purred once again at the praise and rolled around in the nest, glad that he can share it with the ones that he loves.