Chapter 27: Daddy Dragons Back

This is from last chapter, with Ender, Asher and Ben.

🔞

Asher was lightly pulling Ender to their room. Ben was trailing behind them licking his lips glad that he's about to eat.

Asher sat on the bed and pulled Ender on top of him, so that Ender was straddling him. Asher begin to kiss him and lightly suck on his bottom lip lightly.
Ben came from behind and kissed Ender's neck, sucking on his collar bone lightly.

He dragged his hands to the bottom of his shirt and lifted it up, lightly  touching the skin that got exposed.
Ender started to moan, he couldn't help it. Two of his mates are touching and kissing him. He was feeling so damn good just by there light touches that they are giving him.

Asher pulled away and looked to Ben. Ben knew what he was asking him with that look. Ben pulled away from them and Asher moved away so that Ben could sit him on the bed.

"Tell me right away if you want me to stop alright? I don't care, your comfortableness means more to me then pleasure okay?"

Ender looks to him and nodded his head.

Ben started to to kiss Ender again. From his neck and he slowly kissed lower and lower till he got to his navel. He looked back up to him. Only to see that Ender was a blushing mess. He eyes were closed and he was holding his hand in front of his mouth.

Ben looked to Asher who also saw what Ender was doing and took his hands away.

"Let us hear you, we don't care how loud you are. I know I certainly don't. Come on Endy show me how loud you can be."

Ben sucked on his nipple.

"Ahah~"

"There you are, its only gonna get more intense, he's good at giving blowjobs." Asher said.

He leaned in and gave a little suck to Ender's neck. Ender's hands immediately went to Asher's back and he started to claw at them.

"Ahah!~" Ender moaned and pants as he finally orgasms. He has little tears in his eyes. He looks at the two in front on him. He sees them both smiling, they both leaned in and kiss both of his cheeks.

"You taste wonderful~" Ben said kissing his lips.

"Thank you, wanna help me with Asher?" Ben asked with a devious smile on his face.

Ender nodded his head feverishly. Asher looked to them both and chuckled lightly. Knowing that this is gonna be a long night.

🔞

A few days have past since the incident happened. Everything was so far okay. They messed around with each other and had such a good time. That they totally forgot that he was coming back.

Well at least Mathew didn't, he knew that a dragon wouldn't give up so easily.

He can see how well they are getting along. More then that they seemed to always help each other.

So when Alistar did come again none of them were happy, they were all surrounding Ender. Mathew himself wasn't impressed, but he did know that this issue had to be resolved. 

Charlie was also there, he could only help so much but he can help some. If something were to happen he can help dissolve the situation.

Ender himself was in the living room watching tv that's where the other boys are watching him.

Mathew and Alistar are talking one on one.

"I want my son, its that simple. He's my son! I've been looking for him for awhile"

"With all do respect he already choose us. He could've gone with you but he didn't, he choose us. His mates. And if I remember correctly you may not be a responsible guardian."
Mathew said.

"He's my SON! You have no right to hold him! He'll choose me you confused him." Alistar said standing up and slamming his hands on the desk.

"Would you like to test that? Let Ender choose who he wants to go with?" Mathew said, he himself has no issues with this.

"Yes, and I'm telling you now, that he'll choose me I'm family. And you know how Dragons get when it comes to family." Alistar smirks cockily.

Mathew only smiles, they both get up and head to the living room. Where they were all sitting on the couch watching TV. Well more so Ender's watching TV more than the others.

Once they got there, everyone was on edge. Ender looked behind him and he immediately recognized the man next to Mathew. He got up and ran towards them, Alistar bends down and holds out his arms.

But Ender goes right past him and goes straight to Mathew. He hugs his legs tightly and growls. Trying to move the two of them away from Alistar.

"I think this answers that question of yours. He chooses us. And I think its time for you to leave." Mathew says.

He bends down and picks Ender up, seeing him trying to climb up on him.

Alistar stood there fuming, he got up slowly, 'no, no, he's my son!'

He looks to Ender who was laying his head on Matthew's shoulder. He could see him licking his neck and kissing it.
He knew what that meant, when a Dragon licks someone.

He went straight to Mathew and was about to punch him, but Simon stopped him and caught his hand. He was growling his eyes were a brilliant red.

"You touch them and I'll kill you. I don't give a damn what Beast you are." Simon growled out.
The others were glaring at the man in front of them.

"I suggest you leave, I may not be able to contain my mates." Mathew said. Gently bouncing Ender who was nudging his head against Mathew's neck.

Alistar stood there debating on his options. He eventually huffs and breath and walks to the door leaving.

"Will he come back?" Asher asked.

"I don't know, hopefully not, he saw that Ender clearly choose us twice now." Mathew said going to the couch and sitting down.

Ender was holding on to him tightly.

"What's wrong."

"I no like him, he's scary." Ender said.

"Don't worry about him anymore, he's gone now." Mathew says kissing him.

Ender hums and leans in more to him. Ender goes to Mathew's neck and licks it.

"Thanks Daddy." Ender looks up to Mathew and smiles at him.