Chapter 11: Bonding 3

Mason was the last one, to hang with. Then the next day it's gonna be Ben, Asher and Mathew. Though they have a pretty good bond already.

They were still laying with each other, Sean was still rubbing Ender's back; who was pasted out. Eric was checking on Cole who was feeling a lot better. It was peaceful, everything was going great, Ender kissed Cole! Who would've known that it would be that easy. Just pretend your fighting an you get a kiss from Ender!

A knock on the door interrupts them. Eric gets up and goes to the door and sees that it's Mason. Eric smiles at the new pair of clothes that he's wearing, no longer covered in paint or blood.

"Hey, glad you cleaned up. But Ender fell asleep, sorry about that." Eric said.

"No worries, I knew that he would probably fall asleep he was crying over Cole, and had a overall exciting day with Jack." Mason said.

"Speaking of Cole, he and Sean were kissing earlier." Eric started.

"Yeah, that's normal, what did he see it?"

"Yeah, and he thought that he was fighting him so he pathetically tried to pull him off. In the end Ender and Cole kissed and he admitted to wanting to do it with us and the others." Eric gave him the good news.

Mason was shocked to say the least. He nodded though and smiled, glad that he seems to be opening up to them. Maybe even joining them so soon.

"Well I'll wake him up in a bit, Simon is making late breakfast/lunch." Mason said, heading over to Ender and lightly caressed his cheek.

"He's so small and cute."  Mason said quietly, he gently woke him up.

"Ender buddy time to eat." Mason said picking him up and bouncing him lightly on his hip.

"Nmmg. Eat?"

"Yeah it's late breakfast early lunch deal that's going on today. Haha, let's go down there and see what's up okay?"

Ender looked to Mason and nodded his head, but still laying it on his shoulder.

"You eat?" Ender asked.

"Yeah I did, then I cleaned the paint that Jack and a little dragon threw at me." Mason said.
He can feel Ender shaking slightly, obviously trying to hold in his giggles.

"Trouble?" Ender asked.

"Jack a little bit, he knew that he wasn't suppose to prank me, while I'm about to feed. You, since you didn't know and it's your first few days no. But you know now so I wouldn't prank me at that time. But you can any other time." Mason said, they all arrive at the eating area and the food was already there on the table.

Everyone was already seated and eating, Ender seems to actually be eating a bit more. Not a whole lot, but enough to earn praise and smiles from everyone.

"There you go Ender look at you eating!"
All they're praises vary, but all the same with happy comments. Glad that he is gaining more weight.

"Jack okay? Hurt?" Ender asked.

"No, punishments range from various things, but none of them are harmful." Mathew said.

"Sean, Cole kiss, Cole, Ender kiss." Ender said, telling the others what they were doing today. They all sat there wide eyed.

"You kiss Cole like this?" Asher said kissing Ben to show him.

Ender nodded his head now just playing with his food, moving it around, and stacking it.

"I'll tell you guys the rest later." Eric spoke up, he was planing to tell them after eating. But it looks like he's telling them a bit sooner.

"Come on Ender, let's go hang out." Mason says.
So they left to hang out. They went to Mason's room and immediately. Ender was amazed, he's never seen a room like this. It was red with black and bits of a gold like yellow.