Chapter 16: Fairy Magic

It's been a full day since they all slept together well beside Ender and Mathew. They were all excited to learn that Ender feels himself doing it again. Now though everyone was busy. Mathew was going through papers that he's behind. Others were working well on work or whatever.

Most of them were working on something. All but, Ender who was beyond bored, he tried to get there attention. Which was annoyingly cuter and so they all directed him to the only person who wasn't busy, Asher.

He wasn't mad at that, Ender liked Asher very much. He was nice and very cute.
Plus he promised him lots of shiny things, he still has the flower that he made him. An the ring that Mathew made him promise to look after. He's still very much looking after it.

Which then leads us to now, what are they doing? Well Asher promised him that he will show him his garden.
After all it's Asher's job to make sure that the plants are growing healthily.

Asher doesn't mine this at all, he's glad that he can help the others. Even if it's just with the plants and flowers. An whatever we grows around the house.

He's even more glad that Ender wants to see it. It's not that the others don't like it, or want to see it. But they all have there own interests, and Asher's was gardening. Whether that's from his Beast qualities or not, who knows.

"Okay and this, is the fruit section, this is where the apple, orange, and pear trees are there's also berry bushes over here!" Asher exclaimed, dragging him to where the bushes are.

"Some though don't grow in the more warmer seasons, so we'll have to wait. But a lot grow in this time." Asher explained. Showing him a little book that explains all about the types of foods that he grows.

"So this is the cherries that I was telling you about. They have a hard time growing in certain seasons. So it takes longer for them. Even with my magic they sometimes grow weirdly." Asher was explaining.

(I know nothing about plants beside some like basics. So a lot of these are most likely untrue. Just to let you know. And some plants are definitely fake I'm going to be making up some just for fun.)

"Like berries." Ender says with a smile. He was familiar with some berries mostly the black ones.
He ate them all the time.

"Yeah? That's good, your gonna be eating of a lot of them. Mostly for mornings and snacks in the summer." Asher explained. Glad that he likes fruits. Well berries at least, he couldn't wait till he tries new stuff.

"Hehe, I'm glad! Oh I wanna show you the medical plants, I work with those as well!" Asher said.

Bringing Ender to the other green house marked with a medical symbol on it. Letting others know that's it's for medicine.

"These are for burns, you can tell from the bright petals that are on the top. And the opposite of it see for freeze burns, like frost bite and whatnot. You can tell that from the white-blue tip that it has." Asher said pointing to each of them.

"For healing?"

"Yep! exactly that." Asher said.

"There's a lot more, but these ones have cooler looks to it. I thought that you would rather just see these." Asher said.

"Others?"

"Well yeah for medical, there's gonna be a lot of medical plants. Some require a lot of rare and hard to find things. Now luckily those don't get use much. Since a lot of us don't get sick."

"I like it!" Ender said with a smile really liking all of the plants that he's seen.

"Ender! Asher time to come in!"

"Why what's wrong?" Asher said as he took Enders hand in his own. Walking to the back door of the house.

"Mathew said that a storm is coming. He doesn't want you two being outside when it comes." Cole said.

"But it looks fine outside? It's sunny."

"I'm just telling you what Mathew told
me to. Though I think it's coming towards us." Cole said. Giving a kiss to Ender and Asher both.

Ender hummed happy. Asher smiled at the scene and kissed Ender himself.

"Well let's prepare for a storm." Asher said.

Ender whimpers, if this storm is what he thinks it is. Then he wants to be far away from it.