Chapter 25: What Happened

They were all in the living room watching Ender, as he looks around the the nest. Making sure that everything looks the way its supposed to. Making sure that it all looks good, all soft and ready to be laid in.

"Like it! Like it?" He asked looking to the others.
They all looked to each other, smiled and immediately agreed.

"Your nest looks wonderful, BabyDragon. You feeling better?" Mathew asked as he kneeled down in front of Ender.

Ender stood there for a bit, rocking back and forth on balls of his feet.

"Okay, it doesn't hurt no more." Ender said with a smile.

"How about you lay down and get some rest. Okay?" Mathew said lightly, he carefully pulled him, and the whole group.

They all hugged him, and all went to the nest in the living room.
They all laid down in it, all of them just glad that he was okay.

"Man this nest is comfy!" Jack said, they all chuckled at that. But didn't deny it. A nest made by a dragon is always soft.

They all laid there, listening to the soft purrs of the little sleeping dragon in the middle of the nest.

"You gonna tell us what happened?" Simon asked.

"We found her, an she didn't want him, she said some things. She also mentioned his dad but I didn't think that we would meet him so soon." Mathew said.

"Yeah what was up with that?" Asher said.

"The only thing that I can think of is  when he mated. Familial dragons often send out an almost inaudible signal. I'm guessing his dad heard it and found him.
Dragons are family Beasts, like wolves, they count on their pack." Mathew said, they were all listening intently.

"Dragons always count on family, which is a big thing to them. Which is a surprise that Ender chose us instead of him. Though that does mean that he sees us as his mates for life. He fought against his father to protect us. That's a big thing." Mathew said with a smile looking down at Ender.

"So does that mean that he'll stay with us?" Ben said, lightly touching Ender's stomach.

"I would say so yeah. He wants to stay with us. He went against family, by listening to his dragnotic instincts." Mathew said

Ender stirred, and yawned rather cutely. Blinking awake he saw that all of the others that are still there with him.

"Mates stayed! Really love Mates!" Ender sat up with a big goofy smile on his face.

"Of course! We would, we love you. We would always be with you, we're  your mates." Asher said,

Asher leaned in an gave Ender a little kiss to his lips, Ender smiled and leaned up into Asher's kiss. But instead of pulling away they both leaned in and slowly started to deepen the kiss more.
Mathew was just watching the show before him, a lustful look in his eyes.

Some of the others have fallen asleep. But the ones that aren't sleeping, are watching the two subs in front of them.

"Keep this up an we won't be able to control ourselves." Ben said leaning close to them.

"When was the last time you ate?" Asher said with a smile on his pink tinted face.

Immediately Ben knew what he's was offering, the only thing is will Ender be okay with it.

"Ender want to go in our room?" Asher asked lightly kissing all around his neck.

Ender nodded his head, holding tightly to Asher's shirt. Breathing heavily, and lightly whimpering.

As they got up and left, the others were all watching.

"Never knew that Asher could be a top." Said Jack.

"Lets be honest here, he can only top Ender, Ender is a...well a sub to other subs." Cole said crossing his arms.

They all laughed, it was true Ender can get protective and maybe growl and try to act big. But there's no way that he can top, and that's okay, he's a good bottom.

"Now who else wants to fuck?" Jack said looking to the others.

They all looked to each other and instantly got up and went to the play room. Mathew was still sitting on the ground laughing at his lovers.

When Mathew did get up he went to his office room, and started to pick up the things in there. Someone had to start cleaning, plus it's his office he'll take care of this room.

Once he was done, he takes out Ender's file and starts writing down what he'd learned.

"You have us now Ender, it was just meant to be. You were meant to be with us."
Mathew said looking down at his picture in his file.